Beachwaver® Pro 1.25

by The Beachwaver Co.

Rotate your way to perfect waves with the Beachwaver® Pro 1.25. The larger 1.25" barrel diameter is perfect for women with longer hair who want voluminous blow out Beachwaves™. The Beachwaver® Pro 1.25 provides easy, professional quality waves in minutes. 1.25 Barrel DiameterProtective Ceramic RodTo

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Beachwaver® Pro 1.25!
How would you rate this product?
Thu B.
Garland, TX
Beachwaver® Pro 1.25 uploaded by Thu B.
My favorite hair curler. This is so easy to work with. My hair has never turned out better! I used to not knowing how to curl my hair and it would take me hours to get ready but those days ended every since I bought this Beachwaver Pro Curler.
Taylor S.
Statesville, NC
I love my beach waver! It makes it so easy and fast to curl my hair, not to mention how pretty it turns out! I would recommend this product to anyone who has trouble getting a good curl.
Kara W.
Muscotah, KS
Purchased at: ULTA
I have the one inch. It’s fantastic! The waves stay for ever. Totally worth the money. Super fast and easy to use. May have to watch a tutorial online before you use it.
yenisleidy M.
Abilene, TX
muy buena plancha, no pesa nada, facil deanipular, es liviana, planchabmuy bien el pelo, y se mantiene bastante
Deborah A.
Lebanon, OH
This product lives up to its claim. I get perfect curls every time I use this iron.The controls on the iron are easy to use.
Morgan H.
Manchester, NJ
Overall a good curling iron! Got a good deal on it and heard a lot of mixed reviews so I was eager to try it for myself. THIS TAKES PRACTICE AND LOTS OF TUTORIAL WATCHING. But once you get the hang of it, easy peezy! 💁🏼‍♀️ great curls and waves! 9/10 would recommend! 💜
hannah T.
amazing it makes your curls look classic and not too much big curls! i love small curls and it’s amazing for that
Mia C.
Winsted, CT
Made curling my hair so so so easy!!! All [email protected] is press the button up there is goes
Crissy T.
Muskogee, OK
Great for short hair easy to use makes very pretty waves & curls hair doesn’t stick to the barrel
Olivia H.
Stevens Point, WI
Nice loose bouncy curls, gives you a perfect beachy hair look, just what I was looking for!

Looking for your answer?