Beachwaver® Pro 1 Pink

by The Beachwaver Co.

The Patented Beachwaver® Pro is an innovative professional rotating curling iron invented by celebrity hairstylist Sarah Potempa. This curling iron rotates in both directions to give you glamorous, red carpet waves with the touch of a button! To learn about the differences in our Pro vs. S1 models s

does this product work on super thick hair that doesn’t hold bounce curls?
I would like to try this but i don’t want to spend the money if it’s not gonna work so Does this really work on LONG THICK hair?
I have short hair and I been looking for a good curling wand. I have heard good reviews about the Sarahpotempa 'Beachwaver Pro' Styling Iron, Size One Size - None for long hair but what about shot? Would my hair be to short to curl?
Start your review of Beachwaver® Pro 1 Pink!
How would you rate this product?
Missy E.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Beachwaver® Pro 1 Pink uploaded by Missy E.
Love how easy it is to curl my long hair with this product. It has cut my prep time to get ready into a quarter of the time! I get so many compliments when I have my hair done with this. My hair is naturally curly and on the thinner side and my hair holds the curls so well with this, normally my hair falls out after a few hours but with this my hair stays styled all night!
Bethany C.
When I first saw the Beachwaver I was thrilled. Not only was this a way to save time and curling arm fatigue (see ya upper body workout) it seemed like a fool-proof way to get perfectly wavy hair. I had a little trouble with the first few curls—setting the direction was not as intuitive as I thought. That said, it really does produce gorgeous curls. They're a little tight at first so shaking them out was a must but overall I loved the look it produced. My main issue was that the Beachwaver didn't heat up as fast as I'd like. I'd definitely recommend it though.
Ashley B.
Moseley, VA
Beachwaver® Pro 1 Pink uploaded by Ashley B.
I suck at circling hair. The beachwaver made it super easy and now I feel like a grown up!
Angelica M.
Riverside, CA
Beachwaver® Pro 1 Pink uploaded by Angelica M.
Purchased at: ULTA
Worst product ever. No matter what method or heating setting, it left my hair smelling burnt. The smell would last for days. I've had it for two years now, trying different way for this to not happen. My sultra wand was just as expensive($100+) and never does this. This has me convinced that the ceramic coating on the beachwaver pro is cheap. It is not full ceramic, like the wand. Worst investment ever. Added it to the #beautyregrets gallery.
Taylor M.
Minneapolis, MN
Beachwaver® Pro 1 Pink uploaded by Taylor M.
I love this curling iron but honestly I don’t use the motorized function. It’s to complicated and freaks me out that I’m going to over twist and mess up my hair. It works great as a wand though!
Gabby T.
Boy do I suck at curling my hair, but not anymore! Curling my hair has never come naturally to me. I’ve always had to ask my mom, sister or a roommate for help. Especially when it comes to the back of my head. Who knew it could be this easy! With a push of a button I can have the iron curling my hair itself, it’s that easy! Now just a bit more practice to speed up the process.
Jamie P.
El Paso, TX
I have had this for several years and it still works perfectly. It’s so easy to use that even my teen can use it with ease.
Erin C.
Bradenton
Beachwaver® Pro 1 Pink uploaded by Erin C.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Beachwaver® Pro 1 Pink the-beachwaver-pro-rotating-curling-iron-1"-barrel is my all time favorite hair tool and I’m so happy I found discovered it because it totally changed my hair game! Trying to use a create curls or waves in my hair with a regular curling iron took me forever and I could never get my hair to come out the way I wanted it to. The Beachwaver makes creating the perfect curls/waves so incredibly quick and easy. If I’m in a hurry I can literally curl my whole head of hair in five minutes with the Beachwaver. It’s also foolproof as well. You simply grab a strand of hair and place the bottom of the strand in the clamp and press the “Go” button. The Beachwaver then rotates on its own to curl the stand and then once you release the clamp, voila! A perfect curl. I get compliments all the time on my hair whenever I use this. It’s definitely worth every penny and I will never be without it as my HG hair styler!
Jensen R.
Mt Pleasant, SC
I've been using this product for awhile and really like it. The curl size and volume are awesome. My only complaint is that if the hair piece you're curling isn't lined up perfectly you can get kinks. Beachwaver® Pro 1 Pink
Caitlin M.
Staff
Brooklyn, NY
I've used the Beachwaver before, so I knew what to expect when testing the Pro. And it was even easier than I remembered! I love the big barrel for creating loose, beautiful curls. I have naturally wavy hair, so I see myself using this to refine my waves and tame some frizz. Plus, the alternating directions adds some depth to the curls, making them less uniform and much more natural. It can be a little daunting to use at first—the spinning rod is a little scary when your hair is wrapped up in it, but a few spirals later and it's super easy to get the hang of.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...