Beachwaver Mini On Set Pro Brush uploaded by Veronica M.

BY THE BEACHWAVER CO. #93 in Hairbrushes & Combs

Nylon boar bristle blend

Adorned with Swarovski crystals, the Mini On Set Pro Brush is perfect for touch ups on the go!  It's high quality nylon, boar bristles makes this the ideal travel brush!

Veronica M.
This small sized travel brush has boar bristles which work well for adding some volume to my fine lump hair. It's pricey costing $26 which is a lot for a travel sized brush. I like how it detangles my hair and how I can easily use this brush to tease my hair thanks to the high quality boar bristles.
Eri B.
This little guy has save my life. I bright it everywhere for a quick touch up and i dont have to look like a crazy person before I go into a meeting.
Spontaneous W.
Love love love this brand of products.
Can't have enough great quality products.
Every girls must have hair tool.
Claire R.
I love this brush! I have extremely thick hair that gets tangled easily, so I'm always on the hunt for a brush that works without pulling my hair. And this brush does just that! Plus, it's adorned with tiny little crystals, so it really pops out on my vanity. Definitely recommend this.
Samantha T.
Les Coteaux , QC
So this brush is awesome. I have it in my purse at all times. It's small enough so you can put it anywhere. The look is one of the things I love about it. I would purchase again.
Nevaeh W.
Cardiff
I really liked this item as it came very fast and met all of my expectations. I would recommend this item to anyone who is looking for something similar or looking for anything like this, if you are then this is the one.
Doaa S.
I really love this product 😻I can't imagine my life without it👌👌It is very effective and useful product💞💞
Christina G.
Where do you get this product?
Nathalis B.
Orlando, FL
I have very thick unruly hair; it's difficult to find hair styles I can do regularly. I've heard great things about this waver but the person has thin, straight her. Anyone with thick or corse hair with some input? Greatly appreciated!