Beachbody

Beachbody
3800 Reviews
5 / 5
I loved doing Beachbody. I did it for about a year and a half. It was a good deal and worked very well for me, providing I did the exercising and followed the meal plan. I found that I couldn’t do one and not the other and still lose weight. I liked that I could do the exercises on demand with streaming. Most of the recipes were really good, and I am still using them. I found it a little difficult to do the meal prep, but maybe it was just because it was me. 🫤 I also did the Shakeology, and liked it as well. I am hoping to start the program again once my health issues are taken care of. I would recommend this program!
5 / 5
I’ve been with Beachbody (Bodi) for a good few years now and find it great, I’m a gym bunny at heart but these workouts are wonderful for people who don’t have much time or access to the gym. You are assigned a coach which my coach is super successful with the business and the Bodi results. The option for easier or tougher workouts is great for when you just aren’t feeling it or are a newbie.
5 / 5
The Beachbody programs have an option for every single fitness level. Whether you are just starting on your journey or you are looking for a challenge, they have you covered and you can't beat the price!
5 / 5
My partner loves beachbody exercise. He has a loat of videos and almost everyday exercises at home. I will not lie they are really hard exercises, not for everyone. But have effect.
5 / 5
Beachbody is absolutely fantastic for anyone who is looking to get in shape on your own time in your own space. They have hundreds of different workouts to choose from. There is literally something for everyone. Instruction is super easy. At the beginning of each workout, it tells you what equipment you will need for that day, and there is always a modifier doing the workout for someone who may need it a little easier. Every instructor in each program is great and does so well at keeping you motivated to finish your workout and keep coming back.
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
Used Beachbody on demand for numerous program. They are effective and work when you stick to them yet I feel like you become an easy target for their MLM tactics to buy supplements and access to programs or equipment. I stuck to the demand option and was able to achieve the same results.
5 / 5
I’ve used this for a couple years now for my at home workouts. I love Beach Body on demand because you have access to wide variety of workouts. I generally do low impact workouts and I can find several fun works out that are low impact and that include a modified version. One of my all time favorites is Country Heat because it’s fun and I still get a good low impact workout.
1.00 / 5 star rating
1 / 5
This program caused me to develop body dysmorphia by idolizing and listening to people who are not qualified to give fitness or nutrition coaching. The program calculated the amount of calories I should eat a day of 800 or less to look lean. I lost weight - not just fat but a lot of muscle. I wasn’t able to even curl 8 lbs because it was too heavy. I still struggle to this do with my body image. Highly not recommend to anyone.
1.00 / 5 star rating
1 / 5
Beachbody is no longer a customer friendly business; maybe they never were. Any reputable company will have a money back guarantee within a reasonable time period. That is your first clue that you want nothing to do with them. I have been with them for years and never had a problem with them notifying me of my renewal except for this year. Apparently that is their new policy is to claim that they sent you an email so once they charge your credit card it's too late. Don't bother calling customer service because the person will tell you they understand you situation, blah blah blah. If you want, they will send you a dispute form and once you fill it out and before you submit it, they let you know you will not be getting a refund.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
I liked having beach body for quick and convenient workouts. They offer quite the variety and all different types of exercise. Also everything from beginner to advanced. I really did enjoy having it but the price is crazy when there are very similar apps for a fraction of the cost.