BY SHAKEOLOGY

• I have three flavor that I alternate. Are there any recip...2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried these? I’m interested in trying them but...2 Answers
  • I just ordered the vegan tropical strawberry shakeology. ...3 Answers
Amira S.
It's really great for having energy for work outs and killing cravings because it is so packed with nutrients that our bodies need. Don't take this as a meal replacement if you don't work out or you'll gain weight like crazy! It helped me put on 10 lbs and I am very small and find it hard to gain weight. The vegan flavours are better textured! Ive had vanilla and tropical strawberry and the texture is way smoothier for tropical strawberry. Sweetened with stevia so it's VERY sweet!!! Use recipes from beachbody's site to make it taste better. To me, it tastes awful with just non-dairy milk. I add bananas and/or almond butter to mine to make the flavour nicer.
Sarah A.
Truro, NS
I have been drinking shakeology for well over a year now. I have tried the vanilla, strawberry, tropical strawberry, and cafe latte. I like that I am able to add fruit to most of the flavours to make it a heavier meal. I also enjoyed drinking the cafe latte flavour just with water. I have noticed that my immune system has been stronger since using this, and it helps to keep me full.
Lauren E.
Halifax, NS
I drink chocolate Shakeology every day, typically for breakfast. While it is expensive, I find that it is effective in curbing cravings, regulating my blood glucose levels and it has made a huge difference in my gastrointestinal health. I used to get IBS-like symptoms and I very rarely get them anymore. I believe Shakeology has played a big part in that.
Caramen L.
CLEVELAND, NS
I absolutely LOVE shakeology! I use the vegan mainly because I fond that it is more smooth than the regular.....i have tried other "protein drinks" and have to say that this is not just a protein drink, it is an actual full meal with a ton of nutrients....seriously though at about $5 a drink you really can't go wrong. 💗😍
Kristy F.
I've been drinking shakeology for awhile now, and I've fallen in love. Cafe Latte is my favourite these days, followed closely by vegan chocolate and tropical strawberry. So much variety in what I can come up with so I don't get bored!
chandler h.
Orem, UT
What's the best recipe for the chocolate shake? I have a bag of the 30 day supplement and I don't know what to mix it with!
Shawna C.
Arnprior , ON
Is this really worth ordering from a coach or is it the same as something I could just get at a store?
Serena d.
I just ordered the vegan tropical strawberry shakeology. Is it as good as my coach says it'll be? I find most protein powders have a thick chalky texture even when mixed according to the directions. What was it like ( for anyone who's tried it)? BEACHBODY SHAKEOLOGY MEAL REPLACEMENT SHAKE 30 DAY SUPPLY 3 LB BAG *ALL FLAVORS* TEAM BEACHBODY APPROVED
Audiesha B.
Atlantic Beach, FL
Has anyone tried the Greenberry? I'm hesitant to change my autoship from the barista pack.
Priscilla T.
Youngstown, OH
Has anyone tried these? I’m interested in trying them but I just don’t know if I want to pay that much for only 30 days of supply.