BY SHAKEOLOGY

• Has anyone tried these? I’m interested in trying them but...2 Answers
  • I just ordered the vegan tropical strawberry shakeology. ...3 Answers
Ashley O.
Marysville, OH
I’ve been drinking this for 6 years and love it. Love that once a day, I’m getting the healthiest thing I can have.
Brittany A.
Moss Point , MS
😍😍😍😍 this brand is absolute amazing and tastes so well and keeps me full throughout the day (also, I’m add!)
Jocelyn M.
So filling! Great for meal supplements. I will for sure purchase again!!! A bit expensive but well worth it
Jamie C.
Fishers, IN
Been drinking shakeology for 3 years , my health has never been better and I am down 100 pounds!!!!
Kerri D.
I am a Giants fan of beach body shakeology meal replacement 30 day supply 3 pound bag in vegan chocolate I’ve also used the vegan Greenberry as well as the tropical blend next I’m wanting to get my hands on the new coffee blend or the café Beachbody it’s a really great meal supplement works wonders on my skin and my hair and overall makes me feel incredible help to me in losing over 114 pounds it’s something I would recommend to anybody wanting toFind a program or a shake/meal replacement that is packed with nutrients and vitamins.
Health A.
Poole
Amazing product! 100%
Gives you energy and keeps hunger at bay
fantastic meal replacement
You receive a months supply and all flavours are delicious. Packed full of nutrients, 70+ superfoods. Expensive but worth every penny as ingredients are sourced from all over the world! Only the best 10 out of 10
Caroline M.
Rouyn, QC
Je consomme tous les jours depuis plus de 2 ans! J'adore ce produit parce qu'il est plein de vitamines et qu'il me donne de l'énergie ! Il m'aide à gérer mon trouble alimentaire et m'aide avec ma digestion. Le prix est vraiment plus gros et moins pour tout le monde si vous n'avez pas le rabais de coach. C'est juste le meilleur produit, il en vaut le sacrifice surtout quand on l'a à 25%
Amira S.
It's really great for having energy for work outs and killing cravings because it is so packed with nutrients that our bodies need. Don't take this as a meal replacement if you don't work out or you'll gain weight like crazy! It helped me put on 10 lbs and I am very small and find it hard to gain weight. The vegan flavours are better textured! Ive had vanilla and tropical strawberry and the texture is way smoothier for tropical strawberry. Sweetened with stevia so it's VERY sweet!!! Use recipes from beachbody's site to make it taste better. To me, it tastes awful with just non-dairy milk. I add bananas and/or almond butter to mine to make the flavour nicer.
Sarah A.
Regina, SK
I have been drinking shakeology for well over a year now. I have tried the vanilla, strawberry, tropical strawberry, and cafe latte. I like that I am able to add fruit to most of the flavours to make it a heavier meal. I also enjoyed drinking the cafe latte flavour just with water. I have noticed that my immune system has been stronger since using this, and it helps to keep me full.
Caramen L.
CLEVELAND, NS
I absolutely LOVE shakeology! I use the vegan mainly because I fond that it is more smooth than the regular.....i have tried other "protein drinks" and have to say that this is not just a protein drink, it is an actual full meal with a ton of nutrients....seriously though at about $5 a drink you really can't go wrong. 💗😍
chandler h.
Orem, UT
What's the best recipe for the chocolate shake? I have a bag of the 30 day supplement and I don't know what to mix it with!
Shawna C.
Arnprior , ON
Is this really worth ordering from a coach or is it the same as something I could just get at a store?
Serena d.
I just ordered the vegan tropical strawberry shakeology. Is it as good as my coach says it'll be? I find most protein powders have a thick chalky texture even when mixed according to the directions. What was it like ( for anyone who's tried it)? BEACHBODY SHAKEOLOGY MEAL REPLACEMENT SHAKE 30 DAY SUPPLY 3 LB BAG *ALL FLAVORS* TEAM BEACHBODY APPROVED
Audiesha B.
Atlantic Beach, FL
Has anyone tried the Greenberry? I'm hesitant to change my autoship from the barista pack.
Priscilla T.
Youngstown, OH
Has anyone tried these? I’m interested in trying them but I just don’t know if I want to pay that much for only 30 days of supply.