BY SHAKEOLOGY

• Has anyone tried these? I’m interested in trying them but...2 Answers
  • I just ordered the vegan tropical strawberry shakeology. ...3 Answers
Amber K.
N Huntingdon , PA
A good meal replacement shake. The texture is a bit too gritty for my liking. This is also a pricey product. It is by far one of the healthiest though. There at many recipes for Shakeology to spruce up the flavor. I would recommend anyone to try this product for themselves.
Alexandria B.
Warner Robins, GA
Vegan chocolate is my jam! I drink it after my workout. Usually with half a banana. I definitely notice a difference in my overall health when I drink it. It's pricey but so worth it. The vegan one doesn't upset my stomach one like the regular one did.
Rajpreet K.
Brownstown, MI
This is a great drink and great for your body. It has so many vitamins and minerals in it. Yes it's expensive but it's important to get all the nutrition you need in order to function. It's the same as spending money on a regular meal.
Jessica T.
Palm Harbor, FL
The best shakes out there!!! My fave is chocolate and I mix it with almond milk, ice, and a banana. It doesn't even feel like a protein shake, it tastes so amazing! Keeps me feeling full all morning long. Definitely worth the price!
Grace N.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love the chocolate flavor. It really helps curve my craving for sweets everyday. I've tried the coffee and vanilla flavors, but always go back to chocolate. I gave it 4 stars because of the price. It's about $4/serving.
Alyssa L.
Shakeology helped me to shave 60 pounds and it does help with cravings like they say. It’s not a magic fix, you still have to workout and do the work of healthy eating... but this will help. I do wish it was cheaper though
Mia M.
Milwaukee, WI
My favorite nutritional shake and the one that helps me curb cravings the best. I like the multiple flavor options that are all natural. Vegan flavors used to hate them but now they are my favorite. Best blended for consistency
Abigail H.
I tried the vegan strawberry flavor 3 times mixed very well and added 3 ice cubes at the end. The 1st time was with water, the 2nd time was with unsweetened vanilla almond milk, and the 3rd time was with original unsweetened almond milk. I didn't like the taste with any of them and it left a bad aftertaste. Even after I brushed my teeth and tongue, I was kind of breathing in out the vitamin smell. I didn't notice that it gave me extra energy or helped curb cravings either. I'm giving this 1 star just because it has nutrients in it that can help people. It is also pretty expensive for what it is and that's basically like a vitamin in a drink. I would prefer a multivitamin or 5 salads a day over this product. No thanks!
tracy d.
Boothbay, ME
I have been drinking Shakeology for almost a year I love it!! I have barely been sick since starting this and have so much more energy! It may seem expensive but it is well worth the money!
Amber R.
London, OH
A little pricey which is why I rated a 4 star but the flavors are so accurate and they can be made into a shake smooth thing or even almost shaved ice if you mix and freeze
chandler h.
Orem, UT
What's the best recipe for the chocolate shake? I have a bag of the 30 day supplement and I don't know what to mix it with!
Shawna C.
Arnprior , ON
Is this really worth ordering from a coach or is it the same as something I could just get at a store?
Serena d.
I just ordered the vegan tropical strawberry shakeology. Is it as good as my coach says it'll be? I find most protein powders have a thick chalky texture even when mixed according to the directions. What was it like ( for anyone who's tried it)? BEACHBODY SHAKEOLOGY MEAL REPLACEMENT SHAKE 30 DAY SUPPLY 3 LB BAG *ALL FLAVORS* TEAM BEACHBODY APPROVED
Audiesha B.
Atlantic Beach, FL
Has anyone tried the Greenberry? I'm hesitant to change my autoship from the barista pack.
Priscilla T.
Youngstown, OH
Has anyone tried these? I’m interested in trying them but I just don’t know if I want to pay that much for only 30 days of supply.