BY SHAKEOLOGY

• Has anyone tried these? I’m interested in trying them but...2 Answers
  • I just ordered the vegan tropical strawberry shakeology. ...3 Answers
Elizabeth A.
State College, PA
At first I didn't want to try shakeology because of the price. But when it came with my challenge pack it was no question of whether or not it was worth the money. It has so many great super foods in it, sustains you throughout the day, and aids wth things like digestion and your immune system. The flavors are great and even better when you blend things with them. Even if you're hesitant try it with their 30 day empty bag money back guarantee!
Andi D.
Alexandria, VA
I absolutely love this brand of meal replacement shakes. They are perfectly balanced, give me energy for hours and keep my hunger levels regulated. My favorite is the cafe latte flavor! I’m not a Beachbody sponsor nor am I part of their program right now (they like to push this product but it is a decent exercise group). I say search online for this product and give it a try because you’ll find that you will love it!
Kristen S.
Lawrenceburg, KY
I have been using the Beachbody Shakeology meal replacement shake and I love them. They come in at 4$ a shake which is much less than what you would do if you were to go out to a meal somewhere. The protein keeps you full and there is no crash at the end! I love and will continue to use this!
Jessica C.
Roseville, CA
Hands down the best Vegan protein I've ever tasted! I especially love the chocolate :) It's delicious with almond or coconut milk and I add an ice cube because I love it extra cold. It helps curbs my cravings, my appetite and I'm giving my body proper nutrition, conveniently. Definitely recommend. Other vegan proteins I've tasted were very gritty and gross, unlike delicious Shakology :)
Charlin F.
Absolutely love Shakeology! I've been a beachbody fan for years. I swear by T25 and Insanity workouts. But drinking Shakeology at least once a day in place of a meal, will give you instant energy, and noticeable, healthy weight loss. My only complaint would be how pricey it is.
Megan D.
I love having a protein shake to supplement all of the nutritional needs I usually dont get met. It tastes great like a cheat snack, helps me get my fruits, veggies, protein, probiotics, prebiotics and other nutritional needs met, and fills me up until my next meal! My favorite is chocolate
Kacy S.
Floyds Knobs, IN
This is one of my favorite shakes. When I have this I drink one a day post workout and it's always delicious! My favorite is the vegan chocolate powder. It is extremely expensive however and I just can't afford to keep it around all the time. It's around $4 a day and it's $130 a bag/month. If you can afford it, it's definitely worth the price.
B x.
Chocolate shakeo is really #delicious.
It's also versatile, as there are various recipes you can use for your shakes. There's even a brownie recipe that uses it
It might be the healthiest thing I consume at times, but it really is rather pricey.
Sheila M.
Westerville, OH
I have used the vegan chocolate for 3 months, and it is wonderful.  It has really changed how I feel.  The superfoods are great.  Shakeology is not a meal replacement.  I chose to do 4 stars solely because the price is not budget friendly.  I recommend it all the time, if you want to change up your eating habits - use Shakeology!
Brittany D.
Morgantown, WV
I absolutely love tropical vegan and chocolate vegan shakeology. I struggle with whey protein and this tastes great and doesn't make me sick with a lot of added benefits for your health !
chandler h.
Orem, UT
What's the best recipe for the chocolate shake? I have a bag of the 30 day supplement and I don't know what to mix it with!
Shawna C.
Arnprior , ON
Is this really worth ordering from a coach or is it the same as something I could just get at a store?
Serena d.
I just ordered the vegan tropical strawberry shakeology. Is it as good as my coach says it'll be? I find most protein powders have a thick chalky texture even when mixed according to the directions. What was it like ( for anyone who's tried it)? BEACHBODY SHAKEOLOGY MEAL REPLACEMENT SHAKE 30 DAY SUPPLY 3 LB BAG *ALL FLAVORS* TEAM BEACHBODY APPROVED
Audiesha B.
Atlantic Beach, FL
Has anyone tried the Greenberry? I'm hesitant to change my autoship from the barista pack.
Priscilla T.
Youngstown, OH
Has anyone tried these? I’m interested in trying them but I just don’t know if I want to pay that much for only 30 days of supply.