BY SHAKEOLOGY

• Has anyone tried the Greenberry? I'm hesitant to change my autosh...2 Answers
  • Is this really worth ordering from a coach or is it the same as s...4 Answers
Stacy B.
Arlington, VA
So yummyyyy. Chocolate is my fav. I like to mix it with peanut butter powder (although I’m sure regular pb is fine too), frozen bananas, other frozen fruit...anything really. Oh frozen spinach is a good mixer too. I like to mix it with different things and am always trying new recipes. It makes my digestive system work a little more than usual if you know what I’m sayin. I’ve had cafe latte and vanilla and tropical strawberry and the chocolate is definitely my favorite. I want to drink it all the time and sometimes I do have it more than once a day.
Luz V.
Palisades Pk, NJ
Shakeology is my go to protein shake that guarantees satisfaction and curves any unwanted cravings. It regulates your digestive system getting rid of all that crap ,lol and it def gives you more energy. I get all the nutrients my body needs and it tastes delicious. MY fave is chocolate. I do not add milk to it (believe in saving calories) , I do it with water. I add ice, banana, peanut butter and a scoop of chocolate powder and Voila.

I still drink it once a day, it is not a meal replacement unless you want to make it. Shakeology helps you lose weight as it helps you get rid of all that is unwanted in your body. I don't think I will ever stop drinking shakeology.
Elizabeth A.
State College, PA
At first I didn't want to try shakeology because of the price. But when it came with my challenge pack it was no question of whether or not it was worth the money. It has so many great super foods in it, sustains you throughout the day, and aids wth things like digestion and your immune system. The flavors are great and even better when you blend things with them. Even if you're hesitant try it with their 30 day empty bag money back guarantee!
Autumn N.
Robbinsdale, MN
I have yet to do actual research to confirm if this is worth it or not. I can say that it is insanely easy to use (chocolate with water in a shaker cup is decently tasty) and also super quick! But spendy...
Patti H.
I never thought I'd ever be a shake fan, but I am.  I'm a big fan of the cafe latte, especially on nice mornings when it's warm enough that I want my coffee, but prefer it to not be hot.  It's perfect for that!  I travel a lot and this is the flavor I take on the road.  It's easy to make in a hotel and comes out just fine shaken when there isn't a blender available.  I'm less of a fan of the Strawberry.  I tried it for a month to change up my flavor and just wasn't thrilled.  I felt as if it had a funny aftertaste and the texture was different that the other flavors that I'd tried up to that point.  My old standby is the vanilla.  If I ever feel like I'm not sure what I want, I order the vanilla.  It's a good base for anything.  You can flavor it however your tastes are that particular day, it isn't sweet like some other vanillas are and the texture is just fine with me as long as I use a blender for it. I use my mix for more than simply shakes.  I bake with it, use it for desserts, snacks, etc.  There are plenty of recipes out there, so if you're not a shake person but still want the benefits, look into some of those.
Abigail H.
I tried the vegan strawberry flavor 3 times mixed very well and added 3 ice cubes at the end. The 1st time was with water, the 2nd time was with unsweetened vanilla almond milk, and the 3rd time was with original unsweetened almond milk. I didn't like the taste with any of them and it left a bad aftertaste. Even after I brushed my teeth and tongue, I was kind of breathing in out the vitamin smell. I didn't notice that it gave me extra energy or helped curb cravings either. I'm giving this 1 star just because it has nutrients in it that can help people. It is also pretty expensive for what it is and that's basically like a vitamin in a drink. I would prefer a multivitamin or 5 salads a day over this product. No thanks!
Meghan L.
Plantation, FL
I could write a novel on how amazing this product is. I honestly thought it was a bunch of hype but worth every oz. no funny after taste, and powered mixes well both in a blender and with just water in a shaker cup. Chocolate is my favorite flavor, but I have tried them all and like them. I have been drinking shakes daily for 2 years now and been less sick, more energy and lost 25 lbs. amazing.
Chantelle R.
Gretna, LA
Shakeology is so amazing. Its a meal replacement and at $4 a day you are getting your moneys worth. I love that this meal is quick and with no thought involved. You can spend $4 for a nutrition packed meal replacement and lose weight or spend it at Starbucks adding to weight gain. It has provided me with so much energy and tastes amazing. I love how many shakeology recipes there are.
Kelsey W.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
I love the vegan chocolate and cafe latte. As someone with IBS a once a day treat keeps me regular with few attacks. It's about $4 a day which is cheap compared to Starbucks and I use it as my breakfast replacement to lose weight and keep energy all day. All the nutrients I need in 1 drink and no powdery taste! Super worth it. Helps my anxiety and skin cleared up too. Nutrients man! Love them
Regina S.
I have been drinking shakeology for almost 3 years now. Chocolate is my favorite flavor. Regular shakeology has enough vitamins and nutrients that it actually replaces your daily vitamin. I use it as an on the go breakfast. You can save some money by signing up as a coach, which is what I did. Although this is a dense nutrition meal replacement, it is NOT a magic shake. Proper diet and exercise is what the Beachbody lifestyle is all about. Feel free to reach out to me for any further questions.
Shawna C.
Arnprior , ON
Is this really worth ordering from a coach or is it the same as something I could just get at a store?
Chandler H.
OREM, UT
What's the best recipe for the chocolate shake? I have a bag of the 30 day supplement and I don't know what to mix it with!
Audiesha B.
Atlantic Beach, FL
Has anyone tried the Greenberry? I'm hesitant to change my autoship from the barista pack.
Serena d.
I just ordered the vegan tropical strawberry shakeology. Is it as good as my coach says it'll be? I find most protein powders have a thick chalky texture even when mixed according to the directions. What was it like ( for anyone who's tried it)? BEACHBODY SHAKEOLOGY MEAL REPLACEMENT SHAKE 30 DAY SUPPLY 3 LB BAG *ALL FLAVORS* TEAM BEACHBODY APPROVED
Jana B.
Can I get an honest review of how this diet worked?