BY SHAKEOLOGY

• Has anyone tried these? I’m interested in trying them but...2 Answers
  • I just ordered the vegan tropical strawberry shakeology. ...3 Answers
Tonye B.
Aurora, IL
This is by far the best meal replacement/ protein shake I’ve come across and I’ve tried a lot! Other brands have either a texture or aftertaste that I just can’t get past and so I ditched them. Plus, it also has vegan options as well as a number of varieties that work well for pretty much every taste.

I’ve been using shakeology for over two years now and they’re not shy about posting their list of ingredient!😉
Shakeology
Leidelin P.
Flushing, NY
The following are the Flavors i have tried>
Caffe latte is my favorite you can have the energy from a coffee but it taste like a frapp if you add banana and almond milk taste delish..
Greenberry was too fruty and tasted like medicine
Regular Chocolate and Vanilla are not great at all..
Vegan vanilla is the best one but Vegan chocolate taste like a dark chocolate shake it is too strong for me..
PROS- It would help you lose weight, your skin will change a lot and hair and nails would grow!
CONS- Too expensive for $130 plus i can get like 3 different shakes and it may give you stomachache chekc with your doctor if you can drink it due to the ingredients
Katherine N.
Nampa, ID
Love my daily Shakeoloy. It's a great source of vitamins, minerals, pro & prebiotics, fruits and veggies PLUS it's a great way for me to hide extra veggies and make them taste like spinach! It seems expensive at first but when you break it down it's actually way less than your average fast food meal and 1000% better for you. It's fast and easy to make and one less meal to think about. It can take some time to get the right taste and texture for your preference but once you do, you'll be hooked!
Ashley T.
The texture of this superfood shake takes a little while to adjust to, but the taste and the benefits far outweigh the texture. I have been drinking Shakeology for 11 months, and have lost 60lbs. It helps with my digestive system, my energy level and have stabilized my blood sugar. It is a little pricey, but that is due to the rare superfoods included. I have tried both the whey and vegan version, and the vegan is my favorite. Chocolate and Cafe Latte are my favorite flavors.
Laura T.
Altoona, PA
Shakeology is my “hands down” favorite protein shake! It is the healthiest for me on the market - sugar to protein balance and vegan. I can also add veggies to it and the taste is great! It’s loaded with nutrients as well as pre and probiotics. My dr also recommends it! It has brought all my blood levels back to within a healthy range, and the different flavors are great! I’ve been drinking this for over 2 years now and I love it!
Lacy O.
Hanford, CA
I tried two of the Shakeology flavors vanilla and chocolate. The nutrition you get from these shakes is amazing, but I could not get over the taste. The taste is none to be desired. I tried the recipes provided by others and still could not get over it.
Morgan J.
I love the Vanilla Vegan flavor. I’ve had other protein shakes and this one tastes the best. It is not land and truly tastes like vanilla. It is best when you use a blender rather than just a blender bottle to get a smooth consistency but in a pinch it still tastes good shaken...just sometimes a little powdery if not mixed well enough!
Alexa S.
Copperopolis , CA
Seriously the only type of shake that I’ll drink!! I drink it for breakfast most of the time and it keeps me full until lunch and helps eliminate my cravings. The main cost will freak you out but once you do the math it comes out to like $4 a day. That’s literally less than a Starbucks. Vegan chocolate is my favorite
Amanda E.
Wilmington, NC
Sold this for two years. I just stopped for a reason not relating to the product itself. The price is high but do your research. When you compare this to comparable products this one has way more vitamins and minerals. And when you buy a coffee each day—it’s cheaper than that per day! Love it!
Ashley D.
Manhattan, KS
I love Shakeology. It works great as a meal replacement and really gives your body the nutrients it needs. Strawberry is the best, I found chocolate and vanilla to be a bit chalky. It is a bit costly but comparably products do have a more green taste so I'd say this is worth the price.
chandler h.
Orem, UT
What's the best recipe for the chocolate shake? I have a bag of the 30 day supplement and I don't know what to mix it with!
Shawna C.
McNab, ON
Is this really worth ordering from a coach or is it the same as something I could just get at a store?
Serena d.
I just ordered the vegan tropical strawberry shakeology. Is it as good as my coach says it'll be? I find most protein powders have a thick chalky texture even when mixed according to the directions. What was it like ( for anyone who's tried it)? BEACHBODY SHAKEOLOGY MEAL REPLACEMENT SHAKE 30 DAY SUPPLY 3 LB BAG *ALL FLAVORS* TEAM BEACHBODY APPROVED
Rose R.
Oklahoma city, OK
I have three flavor that I alternate. Are there any recipes that blend well to taste better? I have tried almond milk and water but did not know if anyone blending it with fruit or veggies to help taste better.
Priscilla T.
Youngstown, OH
Has anyone tried these? I’m interested in trying them but I just don’t know if I want to pay that much for only 30 days of supply.