BY SHAKEOLOGY

• What's the best recipe for the chocolate shake? I have a bag of the...3 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the Greenberry? I'm hesitant to change my autoship...2 Answers
  • Is this really worth ordering from a coach or is it the same as som...4 Answers
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Ypsilanti, MI
Review for: Beachbody
This is a great meal replacement shake that I use every morning for breakfast and have for the last 6 months. I especially love the chocolate and cafe latte flavors! They not only taste amazing, but are really great for you with sooo many vitamins, minerals and superfoods! It fills me up, reduces my cravings for sweets, keeps me regular, and has really helped my hair and nails grow strong!
Megan T.
Megan T.
Horseheads, NY
Review for: Beachbody
I have a love hate relationship with this product...

I Love the flavor options, the high fiber content and it's flexibility of use. I Hate the texture. I know it's because of the fiber in it but it is gritty. If you use a blender to add some ice it conceals the texture.

One of my favorite ways is to use the chocolate and add mint extract and cocoa nibs! Tastes like a Girl Scout cookie!
Mia M.
Mia M.
Milwaukee, WI
Review for: Beachbody
My favorite nutritional shake and the one that helps me curb cravings the best. I like the multiple flavor options that are all natural. Vegan flavors used to hate them but now they are my favorite. Best blended for consistency
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Morgantown, WV
Review for: Beachbody
I absolutely love tropical vegan and chocolate vegan shakeology. I struggle with whey protein and this tastes great and doesn't make me sick with a lot of added benefits for your health !
Patti H.
Patti H.
Review for: Beachbody
I never thought I'd ever be a shake fan, but I am.  I'm a big fan of the cafe latte, especially on nice mornings when it's warm enough that I want my coffee, but prefer it to not be hot.  It's perfect for that!  I travel a lot and this is the flavor I take on the road.  It's easy to make in a hotel and comes out just fine shaken when there isn't a blender available.  I'm less of a fan of the Strawberry.  I tried it for a month to change up my flavor and just wasn't thrilled.  I felt as if it had a funny aftertaste and the texture was different that the other flavors that I'd tried up to that point.  My old standby is the vanilla.  If I ever feel like I'm not sure what I want, I order the vanilla.  It's a good base for anything.  You can flavor it however your tastes are that particular day, it isn't sweet like some other vanillas are and the texture is just fine with me as long as I use a blender for it. I use my mix for more than simply shakes.  I bake with it, use it for desserts, snacks, etc.  There are plenty of recipes out there, so if you're not a shake person but still want the benefits, look into some of those.
Abigail H.
Abigail H.
Review for: Beachbody
I tried the vegan strawberry flavor 3 times mixed very well and added 3 ice cubes at the end. The 1st time was with water, the 2nd time was with unsweetened vanilla almond milk, and the 3rd time was with original unsweetened almond milk. I didn't like the taste with any of them and it left a bad aftertaste. Even after I brushed my teeth and tongue, I was kind of breathing in out the vitamin smell. I didn't notice that it gave me extra energy or helped curb cravings either. I'm giving this 1 star just because it has nutrients in it that can help people. It is also pretty expensive for what it is and that's basically like a vitamin in a drink. I would prefer a multivitamin or 5 salads a day over this product. No thanks!
Kelsey W.
Kelsey W.
Myrtle beach, SC
Review for: Beachbody
I love the vegan chocolate and cafe latte. As someone with IBS a once a day treat keeps me regular with few attacks. It's about $4 a day which is cheap compared to Starbucks and I use it as my breakfast replacement to lose weight and keep energy all day. All the nutrients I need in 1 drink and no powdery taste! Super worth it. Helps my anxiety and skin cleared up too. Nutrients man! Love them
Regina S.
Regina S.
Review for: Beachbody
I have been drinking shakeology for almost 3 years now. Chocolate is my favorite flavor. Regular shakeology has enough vitamins and nutrients that it actually replaces your daily vitamin. I use it as an on the go breakfast. You can save some money by signing up as a coach, which is what I did. Although this is a dense nutrition meal replacement, it is NOT a magic shake. Proper diet and exercise is what the Beachbody lifestyle is all about. Feel free to reach out to me for any further questions.
Jackie W.
Jackie W.
Mount Joy, PA
Review for: Beachbody
Shakeology is actually more than just a meal replacement shake. It contains protein, anti-oxidents, probiotics, and superfoods from all over the world. It is designs to help fuel your body, restore balance and energy to your body. It contains no artificial ingredients or sugars. I use mine as one of my snack meals or after works. It can completely replace your mutlivitamin too. It has helped tremendously with my IBS, depression and anxiety along with helping lose weight and cut out the junk!
Jess C.
Jess C.
Roseville, CA
Review for: Beachbody
Hands down the best Vegan protein I've ever tasted! I especially love the chocolate :) It's delicious with almond or coconut milk and I add an ice cube because I love it extra cold. It helps curbs my cravings, my appetite and I'm giving my body proper nutrition, conveniently. Definitely recommend. Other vegan proteins I've tasted were very gritty and gross, unlike delicious Shakology :)
Shawna C.
Shawna C.
Arnprior , ON
Is this really worth ordering from a coach or is it the same as something I could just get at a store?
Chandler H.
Chandler H.
Orem, UT
What's the best recipe for the chocolate shake? I have a bag of the 30 day supplement and I don't know what to mix it with!
Audiesha B.
Audiesha B.
Atlantic Beach, FL
Has anyone tried the Greenberry? I'm hesitant to change my autoship from the barista pack.
Serena d.
Serena d.
I just ordered the vegan tropical strawberry shakeology. Is it as good as my coach says it'll be? I find most protein powders have a thick chalky texture even when mixed according to the directions. What was it like ( for anyone who's tried it)? BEACHBODY SHAKEOLOGY MEAL REPLACEMENT SHAKE 30 DAY SUPPLY 3 LB BAG *ALL FLAVORS* TEAM BEACHBODY APPROVED
Jana B.
Jana B.
Can I get an honest review of how this diet worked?