BY BEACHBODY #3 in Fitness Classes & Programs

Get fit, healthy and lose weight with expert nutrition plans and Beachbody's renowned at-home workout programs developed by celebrity fitness trainers.

• Is this expensive?1 Answers
  • I've been hearing a lot about Beachbody programs lately. I'm curi...6 Answers
  • In your opinion, which is the best workout to start with that wil...6 Answers
Kates L.
Peosta, IA
Love the BeachBody OnDemand Service.  I used to love going to the gym and thought I would really miss the social aspect but I have to say the amount of time it saves working out at home is huge to me.  You don't have to pack a bag and get the super cute clothing.  You can do what ever workout you want when you want you don't have to work about the Gyms Schedule.  You can use you own equipment and don't have to share.  They have nutrition for all the programs and there are lots of accountability groups out there on social media they are fantastic!  There is a healthy cooking class on there as well!
Crystal A.
Long Beach, CA
I LOVE Beachbody! (Full disclosure, I'm a coach) I'm currently doing 80 Day Obsession with Autumn Calabrese. I LOVE how this company emphasizes growth, physical and mental. I have BOD which is like a Netflix for ALL of the workouts that they currently offer. I love the fact that I can workout at home with little time between getting it done and continuing with my day. I don't have to drive to the gym, wait around for machines, or feel like I'm being judged by from other gym members. I just get my sweat on and leave it all on the floor.
Sarah G.
Arvada, CO
I supplement my outdoor workouts in the winter by doing a six month membership to Beachbody on Demand. I love that I can choose from tons of their videos and stream them right from my laptop. It includes all the big workouts that they are known for (p90x, T25, Insanity etc.) and costs less than a gym membership. As long as you are motivated to work out at home and don’t need in person support, their videos are great and helps you get into or maintain good shape!
Lacey S.
St Francisville, LA
Beachbody on Demand has revolutionized my fitness journey! I love being able to access over 200 workout programs. This allows for me to easily change up my workout routine so I don’t get bored with my workouts. By following the simple meal plan and working out I have hit so many of my fitness goals. I don’t think that would have been possible without beachbody. It’s worth every penny.
Elizabeth D.
Spring, TX
I have a love hate relationship with Beachbody, but you can only hate it so much. I saw the best results with ShaunT T25 and even earned my free shirt for completing the program. I'm currently finishing up P90x3 and although it's been tough and I haven't seen much change I'm sticking with it. When you work the program trust and believe it will work you and the results are amazing. I totally recommend using this program and using Shakeology in addition to eating good. I love looking back at my pictures and seeing 20lbs off my body.
ashley b.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Love beachbody programs! They helped me lose weight after each pregnancy and are helping me stay in shape during my current one. I love the variety of programs so I never feel burnt out and the community that gives awesome support. I have two toddlers and don’t live near a gym and totally rely on at home workouts!
Cecilia S.
Providence, RI
Not sure if y’all know, but Beachbody now has an online on demand presence. Think Netflix for workouts. The ability to workout at home for 30mins to and hour and get amazing results is life changing. It’s a one stop shop, workouts, meal recipes, shake recipes. The ability to connect with a coach and like minded individuals!! Honestly no cons from me. Love it!!
Domynoe L.
Lawrenceville, GA
I love the workouts, and am particularly pleased they're starting to be more body inclusive in the DVDs. They have so many options from yoga to lifting to cardio that there's something for nearly everyone. My only complaints are the constant pushing of the Shakeology (which, if you pay attention to health experts, really isn't what it claims to be) and the lack of a stability ball workout or workouts for those with mobility issues. I realize the latter probably wouldn't bring them in as much money, but for a company supposedly focused on health and fitness, it would be nice to see them include those who have limitations.
Madelyn R.
Everett, WA
I have been using Beachbody for almost three years and I absolutely love it. There are many different programs to choose from that allow for people to find what works best for them. It gives you knowledge you need about diet and exercise and has greatly improved my lifestyle.
Stephanie F.
Boston, Ma
I would boldly state that this company is changing my life one workout at a time.. but it’s me, I’m changing my life one day at a time but I do owe credit to beachbody. It’s a great program but don’t think it’s going to do you any good sitting in the box. You have to get your booty up and get working!
Lacy H.
I've been hearing a lot about Beachbody programs lately. I'm curious does this stuff really work? And if you really stick with it. Will it provide long-lasting results?
Jennifer D.
Moscow, ID
In your opinion, which is the best workout to start with that will also be useful longterm?
Shellby M.
Is this expensive?
Ashley J.
Has anyone tried the 80 day obsession workout plan?
Claudia J.
Nutley, NJ
What is the benefit of purchasing from a coach vs directly from the company? Are there additional perks?