Get fit, healthy and lose weight with expert nutrition plans and Beachbody's renowned at-home workout programs developed by celebrity fitness trainers.

Which Beachbody workout is your favorite and why?
Shakeology is SUPER expensive, has anyone found other alternatives for this protein powder?
Have you tried Beachbody ?
Start your review of Beachbody!
How would you rate this product?
Tracy N.
Jacksonville, FL
Beachbody uploaded by Tracy N.
I joined Beachbody on demand during the pandemic when gyms were closed. I was never able to workout at home before but they have so many different workouts available to choose from. There is something for everyone and every fitness level. I actually enjoy the workouts and have fun.
Amanda H.
Beachbody uploaded by Amanda H.
I've been doing Beachbody for over a year now and I'm hooked. Being a busy Mom I needed something that was quick and easy, but that would also guarantee results & would fit into my schedule. Beachbody is every bit of that!! The app makes tracking your nutrition super simple. I love the programs, nutrition, and community. Being able to help others get started on their own journey as a coach has become the gift that keeps giving!
Ramah R.
Bellingham, WA
Beachbody uploaded by Ramah R.
I have been using beach body on demand for about 2 years now. It has some of my favorite programs, like 21 day fix and barre blend. I stream it through my fire stick on my tv. I love the variety of workouts and they are always adding new ones. You can also get a coach for accountability if you want. I love being able to work out from home, and if I start to get bored I will try a different workout for a bit. I highly recommend it!
Anna  L.
Overland Park, KS
Beachbody uploaded by Anna  L.
I’m so glad I started Beachbody. I lost 15lbs, have much more energy, even my nails started growing better.
sharmila N.
S Setauket, NY
Beachbody uploaded by sharmila N.
I am living and loving these programs. Its easy to do. 30-40 mins in my home. Lost 7 lbs in 21 days!! The community is encouraging supportive kind caring. The meditations are simple and there is no judgement. Take with you on your phone, smart tv, app on fire stick on computer. Let me know if interested join us!! Im so grateful!!
Sharon F.
Hanover
Beachbody uploaded by Sharon F.
There are not enough stars here to rate Beachbody! I love that I can get a fantastic workout at home for an amazing price! I never get tired of it because there are so many programs to choose from and they’re always coming out with new ones! Beachbody has changed my life in so many ways!!
Ginger L.
Raleigh, NC
Beachbody uploaded by Ginger L.
I did the Beachbody work outs after I had my second baby and it worked amazingly. I had to be very committed and stuck with the plan but it worked. I lost back down to my pre baby weight and had more muscle than I did before. I really enjoyed this program but warning, it is intense. #beachbody
Ronda  B.
Pomona, CA
I was given the Shawn T hip hop abs as a gift. I tried it a few times and was laughing so hard I believe I burned a bunch of calories that way. Im you are a more serious person than me I'm sure you'll have no issues getting through the workout. They have different levels for intensity I wanna say. Im not really sure its been years since I played the dvd
secret A.
Fremont, CA
Beachbody uploaded by secret A.
This is an MLM scheme. They sell fitness classes along with smoothie shakes and exercise apparel. I heard it's pretty effective as long as you don't try to make money from it.
Amanda A.
Grain Valley, MO
Beachbody uploaded by Amanda A.
Beachbody allowed me to get and stay fit when I was traveling for work and maintain my fitness during a pandemic, all with the opportunity to connect with a wonderful, supportive community!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jackie H.
Cheektowaga, NY
il y a 10 mois
Which Beachbody workout is your favorite and why?
Ramah R. il y a 8 mois
I love 21 day fix (the original is my fav) and barre blend.
Olivia D.
Belmont
Amber W. il y a un an
I did beachbody a few years ago. I did the 21day fix, which works great. I tried the shakeology but felt it was way overpriced for protein shakes. I used idealshake instead. I also had the on demand. you get tons of different programs so lots of choices. I did that for a few years and lost tons of weight. However, I gained tons of weight back recently...my Covid pounds😞😞. This time I signed up for Ifit and bought a treadmill and bike from proform.
Amber L.
Chino, CA
il y a un an
Beachbody Can Piyo help tighten and tone belly??
Marissa R. il y a 8 mois
Ginger L.
Raleigh, NC
Tina B. il y a un an
I AM! 🤚 I WISH we lived near a beach, ocean would be Awesome. My Happy Place!!! 😁
Taylure H.
Puxico, MO
il y a 2 ans
Signing up as a Beachbody coach. Who would like to join me for around $8 a month?? Beachbody
Christy K. il y a 2 ans
Good luck! I've been a Beachbody Coach for years and love it! ❤
Taylure H.
Puxico, MO
Maria N. il y a un an
you are absolutely right, I love it
Migdalia E.
Rochester , NY
il y a 2 ans
Beachbody? Haz probado alguna vez o haz escuchado algunas vez de beachbody