Beach Formula Conditioning Masque Hair Mask - 6 fl. oz. by Sun Bum (pack of 4) uploaded by Jessie I.Beach Formula Conditioning Masque Hair Mask - 6 fl. oz. by Sun Bum (pack of 4) uploaded by Kate T.

BY SUN BUM

Sun Bum Beach Formula Conditioning Masque Hair Mask was specifically formulated to restore essential hydration and enhance overall softness and smoothness to dry, damaged or over-processed hair. The most decadent treatment is Infused with Amla and... see more...

Beach Formula Conditioning Masque Hair Mask - 6 fl. oz. by Sun Bum (pack of 4)

Start your review of Beach Formula Conditioning Masque Hair Mask - 6 fl. oz. by Sun Bum (pack of 4)!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Newport News, VA
Purchased at: ULTA
My favorite conditioning mask. Doesn’t leave my hair feeling greasy or like there’s leftover residue - most masks weigh my hair down and I have to shampoo my hair all over again - but not this one. Smells amazing and worth the price. I love using this after a day in the pool or at the beach!
Mooers Forks , NY
My hair needs extra conditioning after all the stuff I do to it so I use this conditioner and leave it on about 45 minutes. It makes my hair soft and smooth.
Sterling Hts, MI
I love this !! Smells great and leaves my hair soft and smooth after a day in the sun/water.

Walmart

Walmart was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Rakuten account tomorrow.

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email