Beach Chair - Rainbow uploaded by Kaylie S.Beach Chair - Rainbow uploaded by samantha w.

BY NAUTICA

Easy to carry from the car to the beach, this lightweight chair reclines in five positions. A shoulder strap carrying case adds to its convenience. Available in five appealing colors. Please visit local club for color selection and/or availability. see more...

Alex O.
Willoughby Hills
These are my favorite beach chairs! They’re beautiful and they’re comfy too! Not the best for tanning but when you wanna sit up its the chair you wanna use! People always ask where to buy them!
Shannon S.
Wilmington, NC
I have the Nautica version of this chair and I love it. It's lightweight and easy to carry. There's an insulated zipper pocket on one side so you can put drinks or snacks and a cup holder on the other side. It also folds down flat which is great for a chair like this.
Alyssa T.
Novi, MI
This is a great beach chair. We bought one of these and we had bought one the year before. One thing we wish they would have kept was the cup holder, I mean they have one in this one but it isn't very sturdy. However, this is still a great beach chair and we love it!
Kayla M.
Lubbock, TX
I love this chair! So comfy and CUTE! I love the pockets on the side, they are perfect for magazines and drinks! I love the little pillow too! So worth the price and I recommend this to everyone who wants to relax on the beach in style!
Brittany s.
Hamilton, OH
I absolutely love these chairs. I just come back from Florida an this was perfect on the beach. not only does it have a cup holder but it has a little pocket. i used it for my phone an my room key! they are so comfortable!
Raquel C.
San Diego , CA
Cute colorful chair great for camping or going to the beach amazing quality and value definitely recommend it
Jessica N.
I love these chairs especially when I layout in the sun and catch a tan in the summer time on my day off
Angel L.
Modesto, CA
I would take beach chairs to the beach to sit and to take a load off and relax
Ashley S.
Madison, WV
I have been looking for one of these chairs but I'm looking for the best deal. Can anyone help point me in the right direction?
Rayna C.
Where can you buy these?
Joanna F.
Can you get these anywhere else than Sam's? Also,vwhats the weight limit on them?