BeautyHairHair Styling ProductsNot Your Mother's
Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray Travel

Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray Travel

Wave hello to beachy hair. Create effortless, wind-swept waves with a touchable matte finish. Formulated with dead sea salt and sea kelp to create a tousled, texturized look with separation and body.

Join ‘Exclusivester’ on Facebook for free products!
I have fine hair too. It works great if you're looking to add a little volume with some subtle but noticable waves. If you want big-time waves, this is probably not the best option. It smells great! Has topical scent. I think the scent smells like coconut. Love it.
How well does this work in super fine hair with little body?
Start your review of Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray Travel!
Amy S.
Statesville, NC
Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray Travel uploaded by Amy S.
Purchased at: ULTA
I haven’t tried to bring out my natural curls in years and this product gives my waves new life! Spritzed on my damp hair and scrunched. Air dried to soft texture which was surprising. My hair is beach ready! I like this spray a lot.
Sonya D.
Bessemer, AL
Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray Travel uploaded by Sonya D.
Purchased at: ULTA
This spray is perfect to give life to dull and dry hair. Note: I have natural hair and it makes my curls moisturized . My hair is soft and bouncy.
Desiree M.
San Antonio, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I love how wavy this spray leaves my hair . It does not leave it looking oily or greasy either! I have medium length hair and about 4/5 sprays throughout my hair will get the job done ! Perfect for lazy days or when you want your hair looking naturally wavy.
Stacy P.
Russellville, AR
Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray Travel uploaded by Stacy P.
It’s amazing gives the best beach hair!Smells amazing! I would recommend this to anyone wanting to get the perfect beach waves without going to the beach!
Autumn F.
Allentown, NJ
Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray Travel uploaded by Autumn F.
Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray Travel uploaded by Autumn F.
Purchased at: CVS
I love using this Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray Travel on my slightly damp hair to give a natural beach textured look. It’s fantastic with second day hair when used with dry shampoo. As a bonus it smells absolutely amazing! I’ve used this spray since I was in high school and it always does the trick.
Francisca  M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray Travel uploaded by Francisca  M.
Purchased at: Target
I love this sea salt spray! It’s my favorite and It’s so affordable! I usually buy from Target or Walmart. I use this the day after I curl my hair. I brush out my curls and spray this all over and my curls come right back! It’s great. I love the fragrance.
Marina D.
Woodhaven, NY
Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray Travel uploaded by Marina D.
Purchased at: Target
When I first tried this product I didn't like it. But I decided to try it out again and it really grew on me. I love it when I'm too lazy to dry my hair and I just let it air dry. Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray Travel
Presley N.
Gonzales
Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray Travel uploaded by Presley N.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this brand and product to add texture and waves to my hair. I always have it with me when i’m planning to go to the beach! it’s doesn’t make my hair stiff at all or make it feel like too much product is in it. (plus, it smells good!!)
Eva O.
Clarksburg, WV
Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray Travel uploaded by Eva O.
This spray helps with extra volume to your hair along with texturizing and it has a matte finish. You can spray it on wet or dry hair, I prefer using while the hair is still wet. I love that it has Dead Sea salt and sea kelp which is good for your hair and skin. It has a nice coconut scent. I definitely recommend this spray!
Christine B.
Turtle Creek, PA
1,020 reviews
Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray Travel uploaded by Christine B.
I've been using this product for YEARS and I'm still so in love!! It makes my natural waves look so full and beautiful- I use this when I do not straighten my hair. Gives me that fresh off of the beach texturing wave and it smells so good! Just like coconut - very light beachy scent. I HIGHLY recommend ! I even got my friends and Mom using it too! Not your mother's beach babe texturizing sea salt spray does exactly what it claims ! 💯 🏝 The only con I’ve noticed is that it you use on dry hair it left my hair dry and tangled so I always use on towels dryer wet hair. Now that may just be my hair nuance though 😉 💁🏻‍♀️ #ItsOurParty Miss going to the beach!! 🏖 ☀️ 🌊 🏄🏻‍♀️

669 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...