Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray Travel

Wave hello to beachy hair. Create effortless, wind-swept waves with a touchable matte finish. Formulated with dead sea salt and sea kelp to create a tousled, texturized look with separation and body.

How is the scent on this? Is it too strong or just right?
A Anyone ever used this before??
Ready for summer? We have the perfect product! Inflatable pool hammock available for free on [email protected] Product testers required! Comment down below if interested or dm me for further information. Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray Travel Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Soft Waves Tropical Banana Sea Salt Spray - 8 fl oz Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Texturizing Dry Shampoo - 7oz Not Your Mother's® Beach Babe Moisturizing Shampoo Neutrogena Beach Defense Water + Sun Protection Sunscreen Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 70
Start your review of Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray Travel!
Sonya D.
Jacksonville, FL
Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray Travel uploaded by Sonya D.
Purchased at: ULTA
This spray is perfect to give life to dull and dry hair. Note: I have natural hair and it makes my curls moisturized . My hair is soft and bouncy.
Desiree M.
San Antonio, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I love how wavy this spray leaves my hair . It does not leave it looking oily or greasy either! I have medium length hair and about 4/5 sprays throughout my hair will get the job done ! Perfect for lazy days or when you want your hair looking naturally wavy.
Marina D.
Elmhurst, NY
Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray Travel uploaded by Marina D.
Purchased at: Target
When I first tried this product I didn't like it. But I decided to try it out again and it really grew on me. I love it when I'm too lazy to dry my hair and I just let it air dry. Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray Travel
Presley N.
Gonzales
Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray Travel uploaded by Presley N.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this brand and product to add texture and waves to my hair. I always have it with me when i’m planning to go to the beach! it’s doesn’t make my hair stiff at all or make it feel like too much product is in it. (plus, it smells good!!)
Christine B.
Turtle Creek, PA
Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray Travel uploaded by Christine B.
I've been using this product for YEARS and I'm still so in love!! It makes my natural waves look so full and beautiful- I use this when I do not straighten my hair. Gives me that fresh off of the beach texturing wave and it smells so good! Just like coconut - very light beachy scent. I HIGHLY recommend ! I even got my friends and Mom using it too! Not your mother's beach babe texturizing sea salt spray does exactly what it claims ! 💯 🏝 The only con I’ve noticed is that it you use on dry hair it left my hair dry and tangled so I always use on towels dryer wet hair. Now that may just be my hair nuance though 😉 💁🏻‍♀️ #ItsOurParty Miss going to the beach!! 🏖 ☀️ 🌊 🏄🏻‍♀️
Anastasiia B.
Lone Tree, CO
Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray Travel uploaded by Anastasiia B.
Purchased at: Target
It was an interesting product for me to try. It smells good and help me create some gentle waves on my straight hair! After you mist it onto clean damp hair, comb through evenly and style with fingers to create waves🤩
Dianna G.
Ankeny, IA
Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray Travel uploaded by Dianna G.
Purchased at: Target
Looking for that “wet dog” look like you’ve just run through the rain? Great, then this is your product! If not, read below for the review I tried multiple ways with this product with all fails 1. Wet hair with natural dry 2. Wet hair with diffuser dry (think super crunchy hair) 3. Dry unstyled hair with natural dry 4. Dry unstyled hair with diffuser Every time was a fail I am able to keep some beachy waves in my hair with the right product and style, so was hoping this could make my second day unwashed hair liven up the waves Nope, just crunch and wet dog likeness 🙄
Kasey G.
Birmingham
Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray Travel uploaded by Kasey G.
Purchased at: Walmart
This product did not do its job. I wanted wavy hair but was left with dry stiff hair. I like other Not You Mother’s Product but this one needs to be improved.
courtney L.
1,039 reviews
I have super fine hair and can never ever get it to do a thing I want it to. A stylist I went to suggested I try this before I did my hair and oh man! I was amazed! I have tried sprays like this before with no luck. But this is like miracle in a bottle! It helped so much and I was able to get the look I wanted. And it smells fantastic!! I can't give it enough stars!
ʀᴏʙ S.
Norwood, MA
Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray Travel uploaded by ʀᴏʙ S.
I was looking for something to give my thin/short hair texture and volume and this product gave me exactly that. I use about 3 sprays as I feel it can feel sticky. This does have a coconut (sunscreen) scent to it. Not much of a fan of that. The price is not bad. If your ultimate goal is texture and you don't mind a sunscreen scent this product should work for you. Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray Travel

665 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...