Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray Travel

Wave hello to beachy hair. Create effortless, wind-swept waves with a touchable matte finish. Formulated with dead sea salt and sea kelp to create a tousled, texturized look with separation and body.

A Anyone ever used this before??
Ready for summer? We have the perfect product! Inflatable pool hammock available for free on [email protected] Product testers required! Comment down below if interested or dm me for further information. Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray Travel Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Soft Waves Tropical Banana Sea Salt Spray - 8 fl oz Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Texturizing Dry Shampoo - 7oz Not Your Mother's® Beach Babe Moisturizing Shampoo Neutrogena Beach Defense Water + Sun Protection Sunscreen Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 70
I have very straight hair will it still give me that textured wave?
Start your review of Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray Travel!
Elmhurst, NY
Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray Travel uploaded by Marina D.
Purchased at: Target
When I first tried this product I didn't like it. But I decided to try it out again and it really grew on me. I love it when I'm too lazy to dry my hair and I just let it air dry. Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray Travel
Gonzales
Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray Travel uploaded by Presley N.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this brand and product to add texture and waves to my hair. I always have it with me when i’m planning to go to the beach! it’s doesn’t make my hair stiff at all or make it feel like too much product is in it. (plus, it smells good!!)
San Antonio, TX
Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray Travel uploaded by Desiree M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love how wavy this spray leaves my hair . It does not leave it looking oily or greasy either! I have medium length hair and about 4/5 sprays throughout my hair will get the job done ! Perfect for lazy days or when you want your hair looking naturally wavy.
Turtle Creek, PA
Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray Travel uploaded by Christine B.
I've been using this product for YEARS and I'm still so in love!! It makes my natural waves look so full and beautiful- I use this when I do not straighten my hair. Gives me that fresh off of the beach texturing wave and it smells so good! Just like coconut - very light beachy scent. I HIGHLY recommend ! I even got my friends and Mom using it too! Not your mother's beach babe texturizing sea salt spray does exactly what it claims ! 💯 🏝 The only con I’ve noticed is that it you use on dry hair it left my hair dry and tangled so I always use on towels dryer wet hair. Now that may just be my hair nuance though 😉 💁🏻‍♀️ #ItsOurParty Miss going to the beach!! 🏖 ☀️ 🌊 🏄🏻‍♀️
Lone Tree, CO
Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray Travel uploaded by Anastasiia B.
Purchased at: Target
It was an interesting product for me to try. It smells good and help me create some gentle waves on my straight hair! After you mist it onto clean damp hair, comb through evenly and style with fingers to create waves🤩
Ankeny, IA
Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray Travel uploaded by Dianna G.
Purchased at: Target
Looking for that “wet dog” look like you’ve just run through the rain? Great, then this is your product! If not, read below for the review I tried multiple ways with this product with all fails 1. Wet hair with natural dry 2. Wet hair with diffuser dry (think super crunchy hair) 3. Dry unstyled hair with natural dry 4. Dry unstyled hair with diffuser Every time was a fail I am able to keep some beachy waves in my hair with the right product and style, so was hoping this could make my second day unwashed hair liven up the waves Nope, just crunch and wet dog likeness 🙄
1,039 reviews
I have super fine hair and can never ever get it to do a thing I want it to. A stylist I went to suggested I try this before I did my hair and oh man! I was amazed! I have tried sprays like this before with no luck. But this is like miracle in a bottle! It helped so much and I was able to get the look I wanted. And it smells fantastic!! I can't give it enough stars!
Norwood, MA
Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray Travel uploaded by ʀᴏʙ S.
I was looking for something to give my thin/short hair texture and volume and this product gave me exactly that. I use about 3 sprays as I feel it can feel sticky. This does have a coconut (sunscreen) scent to it. Not much of a fan of that. The price is not bad. If your ultimate goal is texture and you don't mind a sunscreen scent this product should work for you. Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray Travel
Peninsula, OH
THIS STUFF IS SERIOUSLY AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! . I have really thick hair, and even though it's cut short, I still have a problem getting products to really do anything for my hair. But, Not Your Mother's is an amazing brand. I had seen some of their products in stores before, but never thought of buying them (so, thank you Influenster for sending me this!). I am in love. The sea salt texturizing spray gives my hair that 'I just walked on the beach' look. When my hair is dry, it looks sassy and wind-whipped. My hair is naturally straight, so this spray gives me a nice gentle wave look. It's great for a night out if you want your hair to have an awesome, sexy wave to it!! Oh, and can we talk about the smell? IT'S FABULOUS! And it lingers on your hair all day!!! If you like people to stop and say 'wow, you smell amazing!' this product is for you!!! So, how do I use this stuff? Well, after I wash or wet my hair, I towel dry it as much as possible. Usually, I am left with a damp, crazy mess on my head. I spray the NYM's all over my hair, and rub it in with my hands. I let it sit for a few mins in my craziness. Then, I brush and style my hair as normal. It dries naturally into a beautiful, wavy masterpiece. Now, my sister also uses this. However, she will blowdry her hair after applying the product. It gives your hair an even bigger wave and more volume. It works better for her, because she has longer, less thick hair-so it doesn't turn into a huge afro like mine would if I did this!! Anyways, if you're looking for a nice-smelling, effective product to bring awesome volume and texture to your hair, NOT YOUR MOTHER'S is for you c:
Ames, IA
Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray Travel uploaded by Noa F.
Purchased at: ULTA
This texturizing spray really does what it claims! My hair dried in cute, beachy waves, as you can see in the photo. I have naturally curly hair, so that might make a difference in your results. The scent is amazing, however, it doesn’t last very long. It definitely reminds me of the beach, with a hint of coconut. Overall, this product worked really well for me, and I highly recommend that you try it out, along with Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Texturizing Dry Shampoo - 7oz!

664 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...