Be Your Own Beautiful 2017 Weekly Planner uploaded by Keyana G.Be Your Own Beautiful 2017 Weekly Planner uploaded by Pat C.

BY ORANGE CIRCLE STUDIOS

Our On-Time Weekly Planners offer a modern spin on the traditional planner. Brimming with original, trendsetting illustrations and inspirational words to live by, these unique 17-month planners feature a flexible, convenient format that's perfect for taking on the go and managing your life-so you'll always be on time! see more...

Emily D.
LOVE this planner I have one myself and I live by it. Kinda pricey but I think if you live through your planner it's worth it. Something I would recommend. Just as good as a Lilly planner or a make your own!
Celeste K.
Jackson, TN
Being a young mother of two little girls and going back to school ypu have to stay organized. Having a planner is one of the best ways to do that. I highly recommend for any busy mother.
Pat C.
It is so beautiful ! EXCELEEEEENT quality! I didn't see any cons, a lot of pros! I'm pleased! Have a lot of inspirational messages. I pay $14.99 in USA. And court every penny! I highly recommend it.
Jenny K.
Lake mills, WI
This planner is simply beautiful, has some amazing sayings in it for motivation and I love the layout and size of the planner! Very inexpensive too.
Cassandra R.
Coquitlam, BC
I am obsessed with my Erin Condren Life Planner!! This is my second year purchasing it and i think its totally worth the price. Its the perfect size and has so many adorable stickers and other things that you can buy to jazz up your planner! If you are a planner junkie then you need one of these! I also love that you can add your name or anything you want to the front cover!! I highly highly recommend checking out her site!!
Anjhie M.
Miami, Florida
Where can I find this?
Takarra H.
I am looking a planner. Where did you find this planner at?
Fatima M.
Round Lake, IL
Really want a planet but some are to expensive how can i get a free one here?
Alicia Y.
Mcminnville, OR
Is this a 12 or 18 month calendar?
Luana F.
Saint Paul, MN
Does it shows the official Hollidays?