Be The Match: National Marrow Donor Program Charity Organization

HaaS anyone worked with them before ?
What does this charity do for one another?
How well do they work with other charities ?
Start your review of Be The Match: National Marrow Donor Program Charity Organization!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“i've been with Be the Match since they ran a free sign up promotion about 5 years ago and i am so proud to be able to donate if the need should arise.” in 17 reviews
“I would love to be able to help someone who needs it and believe it's important to sign up and help others because you never know when you need it.” in 14 reviews
“I think that being able to help save someone's life is very rewarding and really makes an impact on your life as well as the person you are helping.” in 11 reviews
“...due to health issues on the other end but the process is so easy just to help save someone elses life.” in 10 reviews
“We had many students and, professors stop by to be added on the registry and before it was over I had my cheek swabbed as well.” in 7 reviews
Yuba City, CA
Good Samaritan Expert Level 3
This is a great program they match you up with someone who has the same bone marrow as you and if you are with them they let you know when they need you. My mother had cancer and so did some family of mine who need this help it was great to have to help them all.
I decide to register in this organization to help and give hope to a person that really deserves it. To be their light in that darkness. I have about 3 years supporting this organization, they actually went to my college and explain absolutely everything. They would always give you an answer to your questions.
Knightdale, NC
Support this foundation! There is so much people don't know about. But if you have the time please read about. Every person that signs up to the program gives hope to kids around the world. You have nothing to lose.
Lincoln, AR
Good Samaritan Expert Level 2
I can't express how important the need for this is. So many people are unaware of bone marrow that it can save a life.
Louisville, KY
This charity helps thousands each year find marrow matches that save their lives and prolong quality of life
Medford, MA
Good Samaritan Expert Level 2
There’s no easier program to join that could allow you to save a life. Having this donor directory expands the likelihood that someone in need of a marrow transplant could be matched for a life-saving treatment. The procedure itself has advanced significantly in recent decades and is manageable, on the chance you are a match for someone. Just get online and sign up right now. Like now. Go do it.
Riverton, UT
Good Samaritan Expert Level 2
This is a great charity but very specialized for bone marrow transplants. I used to work on a bone marrow transplant and most of the battle was finding a perfect match for the patient so that they could get better or live longer with their families.
Lexington, KY
Good Samaritan Expert Level 1
I signed up as a donor years ago when a co-workers 2 year old daughter became sick and needed and transplant. I haven’t been matched yet but it’s super easy to get on the list!
Spokane, WA
This is a stand up community with wonderful ideals. They truly care and show compassion for everyone around them. I think that this is the most wonderful idea! So many people could become the difference we need.
Doha
Good Samaritan Expert Level 1
2012 reviews
Be The Match Foundation(R) makes life-saving bone marrow transplants a reality for patients by raising funds to help patients with uninsured costs, support transplant research and grow the Be The Match marrow donor registry. I would really recommend to get registered with them, they do it with all their hearts to save lives!

114 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...