Be The Match: National Marrow Donor Program Charity Organization

HaaS anyone worked with them before ?
What does this charity do for one another?
How well do they work with other charities ?
Start your review of Be The Match: National Marrow Donor Program Charity Organization!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“i've been with Be the Match since they ran a free sign up promotion about 5 years ago and i am so proud to be able to donate if the need should arise.” in reviews
“I would love to be able to help someone who needs it and believe it's important to sign up and help others because you never know when you need it.” in reviews
“I think that being able to help save someone's life is very rewarding and really makes an impact on your life as well as the person you are helping.” in reviews
“...due to health issues on the other end but the process is so easy just to help save someone elses life.” in reviews
“We had many students and, professors stop by to be added on the registry and before it was over I had my cheek swabbed as well.” in reviews
Medford, MA
Good Samaritan Expert Level 2
There’s no easier program to join that could allow you to save a life. Having this donor directory expands the likelihood that someone in need of a marrow transplant could be matched for a life-saving treatment. The procedure itself has advanced significantly in recent decades and is manageable, on the chance you are a match for someone. Just get online and sign up right now. Like now. Go do it.
Kimberly, AL
I think this is amazing, I have signed up and think it would be amazing if I ever got the call that I am someones match. The thought of being able to save someone elses life and give them a second chance would be beyond what words can express. This organization is just amazing!
Spokane, WA
1,073 reviews
This is a stand up community with wonderful ideals. They truly care and show compassion for everyone around them. I think that this is the most wonderful idea! So many people could become the difference we need.
Aurora, CO
2,122 reviews
I could never imagine being the one so desperate for a match. That is WHY I am so in love with this charitable organization...be the match. Sometimes people do not have family to check for a match or their family just isn't. Thank the Lord for everyone who gives here ❤
Be The Match is a bone marrow donor registry service that helps hospitals and other nonprofit or for profit services assist patients who are in need of transplants to live. My organization faithfully partners with them. Also, my late son received a transplant before he passed away a year ago from leukemia cancer. #FlyHighZiggy 👍🏽😊 (view this hashtag on social media outlets for more information on me and my son)
Abilene, KS
My sister joined this program and ended up being a match to a five year old girl. I love how diligent this organization is and how dedicated they are to changing others lives. I’m in the process of signing up myself to be a potential donor.
Etowah , TN
Good Samaritan Expert Level 2
Be The Match: National Marrow Donor Program  Charity Organization uploaded by Angela D.
I signed up to be a donor few years back. I feel every one should go and sign up to be a donor if they are eligible to donate. Sadly however I am not no longer eligible to be a donor. I am a diabetic and I have kidney issues.
Brooklyn Park
To begin, I know this organization well and have met a number of the employees who work here. Be The Match is about saving lives, giving people an opportunity to continue living who otherwise would have no alternative. Be The Match simply needs more visibility and a much larger potential donor list so that potential donor recipients have a greater chance of finding a match to provide life saving cells. If you are not on the registry, you should go ahead and add your name.
Riverton , UT
Good Samaritan Expert Level 2
This is a great charity but very specialized for bone marrow transplants. I used to work on a bone marrow transplant and most of the battle was finding a perfect match for the patient so that they could get better or live longer with their families.
Maple Grove, MN
This organization is really cool! I have been a apart of it for a while now! I support them because they are a great cause that helps individuals with cancer get bone marrow that they need to potentially save their life. This program does a lot of education and helps those in need!

114 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...