Be Smart Get Prepared 10HBC01088 First Aid Kit Pack Of 6 uploaded by Aurora M.

BY BE SMART GET PREPARED

The Be smart get prepared First Aid Kit is ideal for minor cuts and scrapes. It's packaged in a durable plastic case with sliding locks. This first aid kit is designed to be compact and convenient for everyday use. Pack of 6. Dimension - 1.75 x 6 x 5.5 in. First Aid Kit 85 pieces Contents Includes - 6 antiseptic towelettes; 12 alcohol wipes; 1 Instant cold compress; 2 antibiotic 0.9g ointments; 15 adhesive bandages (0.75 in. x 3 in.); 20 adhesive bandages (0.375 in. x 1.5 in.); 1 Adhesive Tape Roll 0.5 in. x 2.5 yard; 4 sterile gauze pads (2 in. x 2 in.); 2 sterile gauze pads (4 in. x 4 in.); 5 butterfly closures; 10 cotton tip applicators; 4 finger splints; 2 examination gloves; first aid guide. Easily transportable with convenient handle. Great for minor cuts and scrapes. Compact and convenient. see more...

Amber S.
Bluffton, IN
I LOVE THESE!!!! I keep one in my van at all times for outings, one in my emergency road kit, one at home, and one in the camper. They are what you need for minor cuts and ouchies. I can't tell you how many kids I've used one on. Lol. Soccer games, softball, playing at the playground etc. I LOVE that it has an instant ice pack! Best part of the kit!
Blessed H.
Very satified with this product. It is very compact and i always take it everywhere i go. It can easily fit in purses and backpacks, and although it looks small it comes with a lot of things packed neatly in the box. Definitely would recommend.
Melinda S.
San Antonio , TX
Very handy, small enough to take anywhere, everything you need for a quick fix for those cuts and scrapes. Recommend for parents to keep in purse/car.
Kelsey D.
Oklahoma City, OK
I have four kids all accident prone lol . So this is a very great product to have in the car and for long road trips!!! Never know what will happen!
Lucinda M.
has everything I need and more to quick fix anything. I'm a survival feel so this is perfect for me and my family of 4.
Mercedez J.
This first aide kit is a very easy assessable and carries majority of necessary first aide materials.
Juliana D.
Such a great thing to have on hand. especially for trips or to have in the car.
Aurora M.
East Palo Alto, CA
Cant go on a trip with out it ... A most have in our luggage bag especially when having kids