BY BE PRO

Kiran A.
Saint Albans, NY
I love the packaging of this eyeshadow kit but the applicator isn't that good. It's great for smokey eyes or for an everyday look. It's not that pricey so if you've got a low budget then totally purchase this. I definitely recommend others to try and buy this kit! :)
Lora S.
In my honest opinion this kid has some pretty small eyeshadows. I prefer using my own applicator so I toss the other one that comes with this box. However, the shadows are very pigmented and stay on the lids all day long which I love.
Natalie J.
Ocala, FL
I literally can't live without this amazing eyeshadow, my favorite one is the gold one and it's just perfect, I use it very often almost everyday and I wouldn't change it for anything, I highly recommend it to everyone ūüėć
Raeleen R.
Johnstown, PA
I like that there are so many different shades the texture is great. I can choose so many different shades to match what I'm wearing each day. I would definitely recommend this product.
David I.
Baltimore, MD
I really like this palette a lot and that different for me to say because I'm very strict with palettes i like then a sertain way but i really like this one its super pigmented too!!
Diana C.
Providence, RI
Aren't these shadows beautiful ?? And there very pigmented that's what I love the most and a very good palette for on the go !!! Can't go wrong with a eyeshadow kit that has beautiful colors
Ashleigh B.
Fort Riley, KS
I love this palette if your a new timer at makeup! It is very pigmented and blends well on the lids. If you love eye shadows and makeup then I would recommend this to you!
Priya P.
There's a lot I like about this palate. I love the creamy colors and how it's the perfect size to take with you if you're traveling.
Anna P.
Chico, CA
Nice, bright pigmented colors good for beginners or seasoned makeup artists. Lasts a good while too and blends well.
Shanae T.
I collect makeup!! Lol the colors are so pretty and blend really good! I have green eyes and it works perfect
Stephanie R.
West Covina, CA
I love different colors is there any shimmer are the kit
Yajaira S.
Has anyone else tried this palette of eyeshadows
Prechya B.
Lalitpur
Are the color good for darker asian skin?
Keaziyah D.
I have been looking for new eyeshadow kits and etc.. But I don't know if this is a little pricey.ūü§Ē
Brittney B.