[be Plain] Cicaful Ampoule - 30ml / Centella Asiatica Extract 84% Clean Beauty

[be Plain] Cicaful Ampoule - 30ml / Centella Asiatica Extract 84% Clean Beauty

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of [be Plain] Cicaful Ampoule - 30ml / Centella Asiatica Extract 84% Clean Beauty!
How would you rate this product?
Lusby, MD
[be Plain] Cicaful Ampoule - 30ml / Centella Asiatica Extract 84% Clean Beauty uploaded by Megan M.
have an obsession with products with cica in them and when i saw this has over 84% Centella Asiatica extract in it i definitely peaked my interest. This is only the second ampoule ive ever tried so i was excited to add it to my skincare routine. Cica calms and strengthens skin without drying the skin out. Besides cica this product also contains Sodium Hyaluronate which attracts and holds essential moisture to regulate the natural pH-level of the skin. Chamomile flower extract which soothes the skin and helps clear acne. Lightens discoloration and improves the natural glow of the skin. Rice Ferment Filtrate which Improves the skin's ability to defend from external and internal aggressors. Besides these wonderful ingredients this product is also alcohol free paraben free and fragrance free. So even those with the most sensitive skin can use this product. Now on to how the product performed. The consistency is a thin watery texture. It absorbs nicely into the skin but leaves a little bit of stickiness behind. Which isn’t a big deal because it dissipates pretty quickly. As I said before there is absolutely no scent. Takes only a few drops. And you notice an instant radiance upon using it. Ive also noticed over the past month of using it that it has calmed my t-zone and hormonal acne. My skin is less red and inflammed. I’ve had no reactions or breakouts while using it. I also feel like my skin holds hydration better since ive been using it. This is a great clean beauty product that any kind of skin could use. I would deathly recommend this product.
[be Plain] Cicaful Ampoule - 30ml / Centella Asiatica Extract 84% Clean Beauty uploaded by M T.
Love this Ampoule so much! It’s so hydrating and soothing, perfect for all skin types. It has a maple syrup like texture that sinks into the skin quite easily. The ingredients list is also amazing with hyaluronic acid, Centella Asiatica, and much more.

Looking for your answer?