BY SMASHBOX

Up Your Color Game! see more...

Buy on ULTA
Kelly R.
Woburn
Smash box makes some very smooth lipsticks.. I personally like the red, rose, mauve colors by this brand. The color stays on a pretty good amount of time but no all day long.. I find that it will wear off after a few hours and you will need to reapply. I don't mind needing to reapply because I don't enjoy the dry feeling lipsticks. This lipstick goes on slick and doesn't have an odor and has a very rich color in almost every color I have tired. I would recommend this lipstick to friends and other people interested in finding a new affordable color with some pop! My only complaint is the light weight packaging. I really like my luxurious lipsticks like YSL and Estée Lauder and their LUX packaging. I do wish this brand would spend a little more to measure up against some higher end brands. The formula definitely has the power to impress people but the packaging is very similar to MAC and once you are reminded of MAC you tend to just walk over to their makeup counter and forget all about Smash box. I would suggest this company to promote their products better and maybe change the packaging of the lipsticks to a heavy duty locking container that is purse friendly and visually appealing. If you have a teenager I'm sure they will love the range of colors this company has from red to vibrant purples and other colors more used by the younger generation. I myself am apart of the middle aged population and those other colors do not interest me.
Mirvelyn Santos C.
Everett, WA
Best stuff I have ever used!! I have always struggled with horrible acne, rosacea, scarring, and an uneven skin tone my whole life. I tried everything from drug store products all the way up to $300 prescriptions for acne and nothing worked for me until one of my coworkers introduced me to this! I use a dime size portion to cover my whole face at night and about 4-5 drops to cover my whole face during the day. (I use less during the day because it leaves a little bit of a tint to your skin and I don't want to look oily all day) I also put a moisturizer over the top of it at night. Within 2-3 days I noticed a HUGE difference!
Shantel T.
Las Vegas , NV
Be Legendary Lipstick’s hydrating, satin-smooth creams soften and protect lips with shea butter and vitamins C and E. The silky, vitamin-fortified mattes stay put without drying out or settling unevenly on the lips. Each lipstick formula pops on camera and stays color-true in photos. It's so super Pigmented and lasts for hours. After eating and drinking I barely needed to apply. It's a very hydrating and moisturizing lipstick. I was really surprised that for a matte lipstick it could still be buttery smooth and creamy. The lipstick is is cruelty-free and is formulated without sodium lauryl sulfate and talc. The shades are beautiful and compliment any skin tone. I like the red tone lipsticks and plums plus the deeper blackened purples offered. If you haven't tried this lipstick you have to order on Sephora's website or go in and try it. Smash Box never disappoints!
Eravia E.
Smashbox has very distinct colors that I just adore. The pigmentation is just amazing. The product applies soft and smooth. I don’t however like that they only give you a little bit of product in most of their items for the price. Other than that the color stays on your lips for a good amount of time without having to reapply to many times. Smashbox Be Legendary Lipstick
Emily O.
Seattle, WA
High performance lipstick with longevity and beautiful application. I was gifted this from a runway show backstage, and was so impressed with how it applies- use with or without a lip brush, and this product can be light to full coverage. Definitely recommend in any of the deep colors for this season (Fig is my
Fav)! Smashbox Be Legendary Lipstick Fig 0.1 oz
Amanda T.
Detroit
I originally only bought this product because I had a  gift card to Sephora, as I’m usually not one to buy expensive makeup brands. With that said, I am so glad I bought it. By far the best lipstick I’ve ever tried. It stays on without drying out. Highly recommended.
Jasmine D.
Opelousas, LA
MOST amazing lipstick ever. Great packaging and wonderful color payoff. Couldn’t ask for more in a product. Also moisturized my lips while wearing. Will be buying more and will definitely recommend. Smashbox never ceases to amaze me with the quality of their products.
Amrit K.
Malden, MA
I have to be straightforward when I say I love this lipstick. No matter the color you may buy it in, the feel will always stay constant.  I do understand it isn’t the most affordable product if your on a budget but if you buy this lipstick it will be worth those 20 something dollars. In my prespective makeup has its own effect on how people view you and how you view yourself. In other words, makeup like a lipstick has a change on your lifestyle so why not get smashboxs lipstick and have a positive outlook on life and boost your confidence.
Lysette G.
Absolutely stunning, does not feel dry on the lips at all. Long lasting, does smudge a little bit but that’s not nearly as bad. It’s a tad pricey but I think it’s worth it. The packaging is good quality, not the best but it gets the job done. I’d definitely recommend this.
Chelsey M.
Mason , OH
I seriously love this lipstick! It stays on for hours and it is super smooth and easy to put on. I’m a huge lipstick fan and I received this in my Ipsy bag for December. I can’t wait to wear it again for New Years Eve because it gives your lips a gorgeous pop of color!
Nur A.
Which of the shades are your favorite? Pigmented and long lasting?
Ammeda a.
How is the color in real life???