BY BE KOOOL SOFT GEL SHEETS

This product is doctor recommended to provide immediate cooling, soothing relief from the discomfort associated with migraine, headache, fever, muscle aches, sprains, over-exertion, hot flashes or whenever you need relief. It provides immediate cooling relief in a convenient disposable product. It needs no refrigeration and is portable. Ready to use anywhere and anytime at home, at work or while traveling. For adults. Gently adheres to your skin. Offers just the right amount of cooling to maximize comfort. Cooling effect of each sheet last up to 8 hours. Non-medicated, safe to use with medications. 6 sheets - 2® x 5-1/8®. see more...

Melanie R.
Aurora
I suffer from horrible migraines and these patches help me a ton. If it wasn't for these patches I probably would be at urgent care every time I have a migraine. A helpful tip would be to put them in the fridge to get extra cold just be aware that it will feel more like an ice pack then.
Amanda W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: 6 Sheets more...
These work so well! I have chronic migraines and these really help to soothe the pain. They are super affordable and you can find them at any local pharmacy or grocery store. I am very satisfied with this product and I will definitely be purchasing them again!
Adalgisa c.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Es buenisimo para mantener la fiebre en la cabeza a baja temperatura, nunca falta en mi hogar pues soy madre de dos niños y son un plus a la hora de una fiebre en los niños aparte de que a ellos les encanta.
Leah Helen T.
Philadelphia, MS
I know the label says "Doctor Recommend For Kids". As an adult, I use these to drop my body temperature. I'll wear it on my forehead in the daytime and overnight. The best thing is that it works just like an ice pack but without all the messiness! I am naturally hot natured, so this product has made a world of difference for me! I am usually sharing a house with a cold natured person. With this product, there have been fewer thermostat "battles". What I mean by that, is that when one person leaves a room, the other is not trying to sneakily adjust the thermostat. While that is all in good fun at times, it is not if I am sweating or the other person is freezing. To compromise, they get a blanket, and I get a Be Kool sheet on my forehead.
Jenny N.
Ashland , KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I am a migraine sufferer and I love being able to put one of these on my forehead. It's better than an ice pack because that can sting and better than a cold washcloth as that can get too warm and not last long enough. It really does last up to the 8 hours and it's not uncomfortable at all. Always keep a stock in my fridge. It's nice you can use for other things such as fevers or sprains.
Erin  W.
Spring, TX
This product is so helpful and actually does reduce your child's fever. My four year old has a fever and was miserable, but this product allowed him to watch a movie while his fever went down. This product sticks to your child's forehead and last for hours. Also the design is mickey mouse, I would recommend this product to any paren't with kids with a fever
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Looks silly but it's basically like having an ice pack on your head except it's the thickness of a bandaid! Stays cool way longer then I need it and really helps when I get migraines. Also appreciate its lack of smell! Keeping these on me at all times!
Rebekah A.
Wilmington, NC
I really love these sheets! When I get migraines, my head often gets really hot. I will stick one of these on there and it cools it down and helps relieve the symptoms and pain just a bit. With the bad migraines I get, I'll take everything I can get to reduce pain.
Christina M.
Honolulu, HI
My daughter gets colds all the time. The second I notice her heating up, with the flush face, the tired eyes and the red ears, I toss one of these on her forehead. She loves it and you can tell she really does feel better after having it on for a few minutes.
Jasmine V.
Surprise, AZ
I'm 90% sure I wouldn't survive my migraines without Be Koool. I love them so much. My only real issue is that either it hurts like hell taking them off or they don't stay on well at all. It seems to vary from box to box.