Be Koool Fever Relief Soft Gel Sheets uploaded by Jessica R.Be Koool Fever Relief Soft Gel Sheets uploaded by Breanne H.Be Koool Fever Relief Soft Gel Sheets uploaded by Breanne H.

BY BE KOOOL

Provide Immediate Cooling Relief In A Convenient, Disposable Product. They Need No Refrigeration And Are Portable, Ready To Use Anywhere And Anytime Your Child Has Fever Discomfort. Gently Adheres To Kids' Foreheads. Gel Sheets Are Sized To Fit Kids' Foreheads And Offer Just The Right Amount Of Cooling To Maximize Kids' Comfort. Cooling Effect Of Each Sheet Lasts Up To 8 Hours. Since They Are Non-Medicated, They Are Safe To Use With Medication. Doctor Recommended For Children. Made In China Medicines & Treatments, Kids' Health Care, Kids' Pain & Fever Relief, Pain & Fever Medications see more...

Samantha D.
These are amazing! I use them when my son has a fever and doesn’t feel good. I would use a wet wash cloth but when he’s sick he likes to take naps a lot. I just stick this on his forehead and he can take a nap with out it falling off. He also loves that it’s Mickey Mouse and it more willing to wear it. It really does help cool him down.
Amanda W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are my FAVORITE for when I’m feeling sick!! I am 20 years old and I still use these to this day when i have a fever. They are so cool and refreshing and really help you feel better. I love these so much I will continue to use them throughout the rest of my life!
Juliana C.
Cocoa , FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I absolutely love these cooling gel sheets when my little ones have fevers. I especially love using them on my 9 month old since he can't take a lot of medication these are perfect to help bring down his fever without having to worry about over medicating. These are a definite must have in my medicine cabinet.
Breanne H.
St Augustine, Fl
The Bekoool Fever Strips are an absolute lifesaver if you have you children. Not are the great for fevers they are also great if your child has a headache or feels sick to their tummy! I always place one on the forehead and one one the back of the neck. Such a wonderful way to help a little one who isn't feeling well without giving meds every time.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
These are made for children's fevers but I use them for my migraines. I have one on right now and it's the only thing that's helping me survive this migraine, they make a bigger adult versions n but this one is less expensive and it fits my head better. It has an amazing cooling sensation that relieves some of the pain and it has a cute Mickey Mouse design. Highly recommend for headaches, over heating , as well as fevers!
Andrea S.
Athens, TN
I love these, I can't express the world of difference I get in migraine relief. I don't' use them for fevers yet but I will. I am so confident in this product and have been using them for years and years. They make all the difference when waiting for migraine meds to kick in. These are an absolute god send
Karina S.
Perris, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I adore this product for my children when they have a fever! It's the easiest thing to use and very effective. Keep in mind these go on clearance all the time which is how I stock up. I highly recommend these for little ones.
Jaimee G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have bought these before it helps bring the fever down without having to use a wet washrag I highly recommend this product
gra d.
What a relief when i use this cold patch for my baby when she had a fever. its safe and effective.
Joslyn Q.
La Blanca, TX
Can I put this on my 8 month old?