BY BE HAPPY

New! PURINA® Be Happy™ Brand Cat Food. Deep Sea Duos Crunchies with Ocean Fish & Salmon Flavors. 100% Complete Nutrition. Happiness Starts With Me. Be Happy is more than a cat food - it s a life philosophy.  And one which we cats take to heart.  After all, have you ever met a cat that did anything... anything... that didn t bring them happiness?  Didn t think so. Wanna know the secret to bring happy like a cat?  It com. see more...

• What is the difference in the more expensive foods made by the co...1 Answers
  • "Deciding I'd let my cats try it they absolutely LOVE it!" in 1 review
  • "Now I know this isn't as healthy as other brands BUT my cat is an outdoor/indoor cat very healthy and he absolutely love this brand, I probably not buying anything else for him ever!" in 1 review
  • "My cats like this cat food!" in 1 review
  • "My cat really likes Purina Cat Chow, so I bought this one to try, since it's also Purina, but she didn't like it and we ended up having to give it away. " in 1 review
Sarah R.
I buy this cat food simply because the bag is adorable! I love the little cartoon kitties on the back and my cat seems to enjoy it, although we don't feed him this all the time. It is usually backup food for when we run low on the high quality stuff.
Kayla M.
Temple, TX
We haven't had the money this summer to buy our cats their normal food...I ran across this in the store when I was getting my mom some more cat food for her cats. Deciding I'd let my cats try it they absolutely LOVE it! They will try and steal the food from each other too because they love it so much!! Definitely worth buying when we can't afford their healtheir food :P

-Reviewed complimentary from influenster
Kristen J.
Old Fort, NC
I bought two bags of this for my cat. I took one upstairs to feed him and left one downstairs for later. (BTW: two different flavors). He demolished his first bowl and when I woke up the next morning he had ripped a hole in the second bag and had been eating it off the floor. He loves the stuff!
Ida J.
Cana, VA
My cats are so peculiar that they took one bite and weren't having it. I'm sure it's great food and it was a great price with the coupon I had, but won't purchase again due to the kitty's not liking it.
Callie S.
This food did not seem to keep my kitten full. She's very active and hyper and she was eating twice as much food. I only bought it because i had a coupon, but I'd never buy it again or let anyone buy it. If you have a fat kitty that needs to lose weight, this may be a good way to help, since it doesn't seem to keep them full long.
ashton v.
Apple Valley, CA
I was in a bind with money and my cat needed food so we bought her this. She loved it so much that we have not gone back to her old brand. The bag has great product display. Thats what made me buy it over the other brands.
Cynthia P.
Milwaukee, WI
This is an inexpensive food that my cats will actually eat. When I am not able to afford their regular food, I buy this. My cats have no problems switching between the 2 products,
Misty D.
My cats freak out when I give them this food. They love it. I use this as an emergency backup food because the food I normally buy is expensive and sometimes not available in the pet store where I live.
karlee s.
Clatskanie, OR
Lisa S.
Luray, VA
I bought this for my really finicky cats and they actually ate it. I have tried other foods since I have to go out of town(1 hour) to buy the food that they love. This is the only one the ate.
Lisa S.
Luray, VA
What is the difference in the more expensive foods made by the company?