Be Fine Gentle Cleanser: Sugar, Mint, Oats and Rice uploaded by Raquel V.Be Fine Gentle Cleanser: Sugar, Mint, Oats and Rice uploaded by Dudana B.

BY BE FINE

Take a moment and relax by using a daily skin cleanser that will condition and soothe your skin with natural moisturizing sugars. The oats and rice in this product provide your skin with vitamins to rejuvenate skin tone and fight aging. Rejuvenates skin tone and fights aging Product contains 3.4 ounces Due to the personal nature of this product we do not accept returns. see more...

Raquel V.
Las Vegas , NV
This gentle cleanser w/ sugar, mint oats & rice, came in my ipsy bag and I love it!! It cleanses nicely without drying out your skin. Leaves it smooth and refreshed. Allergen free fragrance, paraben free, vegetarian proteins. I recommend this product as an everyday use cleanser!!
Angelina L.
Saint Louis, MO
One of my favorite cleansers I have tried! It smells so GOOD. I love the brown sugar scent so I may be partial but it's great. It was gentle on my skin and it caused no irritation. The packaging is neat and nice. I would buy again! It is easy enough to exfoliate everyday with and most exfoliates you only can use 2-3x a week.
Ashley W.
Claremont, CA
So this isn’t my favorite facial cleanser. It smells way too sweet and it kind of makes me sick. I’m a first time user, discovered this through my Ipsy Glam Bag. I just don’t think this is the product for me, I’m sure others love it.
Erin B.
I got this in an ipsy bag and I really like it. The smell is amazing, very minty and fresh. I thought it would be scrubby since it has sugar and oats but it's not. It made my face feel very clean and I like that it's paraben free.
Alayna H.
This is such a great product! I got it in an Ipsy bag so I'm not familiar with the price but 1oz has lasted me a month! It is gentle and smells really great! It is definitely a product I will buy again.
Emily W.
I have sensitive skin and this does a great job at not irritating it, but it is not deep cleansing enough to attack any acne flare-ups. I do love the ingredients and over-all I enjoyed but, not sure I will be repurchasing.
Briana P.
Pawcatuck, CT
I love this stuff. I found it cheap in 2011 at ocean state job lot and im upset that i dont know where to find it anymore. It felt relaxing on my skin because of the peppermint.
Valerie S.
Sterling Hts, MI
I absolutely love this skin cleanser. I use it in the shower to wash my face. Love the way the mint smells and makes me feel extra clean.
Jessica C.
Alexander, NC
I'm sure if you needed to "cleanse" then this would be a good way to do so, as it is natural, but I would only use a bit not much.
Brittany M.
Ironton, OH
This product works so well, and smells so good. I love this product very much! 5 stars.

Amazon