Be Fine Gentle Cleanser: Sugar, Mint, Oats and Rice uploaded by Raquel V.Be Fine Gentle Cleanser: Sugar, Mint, Oats and Rice uploaded by Dudana B.

BY BE FINE

Take a moment and relax by using a daily skin cleanser that will condition and soothe your skin with natural moisturizing sugars. The oats and rice in this product provide your skin with vitamins to rejuvenate skin tone and fight aging. Rejuvenates skin tone and fights aging Product contains 3.4 ounces Due to the personal nature of this product we do not accept returns. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Emily W.
Emily W.
I have sensitive skin and this does a great job at not irritating it, but it is not deep cleansing enough to attack any acne flare-ups. I do love the ingredients and over-all I enjoyed but, not sure I will be repurchasing.
Raquel V.
Raquel V.
Las Vegas , NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This gentle cleanser w/ sugar, mint oats & rice, came in my ipsy bag and I love it!! It cleanses nicely without drying out your skin. Leaves it smooth and refreshed. Allergen free fragrance, paraben free, vegetarian proteins. I recommend this product as an everyday use cleanser!!
Erin B.
Erin B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this in an ipsy bag and I really like it. The smell is amazing, very minty and fresh. I thought it would be scrubby since it has sugar and oats but it's not. It made my face feel very clean and I like that it's paraben free.
Alayna H.
Alayna H.
This is such a great product! I got it in an Ipsy bag so I'm not familiar with the price but 1oz has lasted me a month! It is gentle and smells really great! It is definitely a product I will buy again.
Briana P.
Briana P.
Pawcatuck
I love this stuff. I found it cheap in 2011 at ocean state job lot and im upset that i dont know where to find it anymore. It felt relaxing on my skin because of the peppermint.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Alexander, NC
I'm sure if you needed to "cleanse" then this would be a good way to do so, as it is natural, but I would only use a bit not much.
Dudana B.
Dudana B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
great product. Skin felt so smooth and relaxed after using this cleanser and it did not break me out or anything. I got sample size in ipsy bag and little bit goes a long way, so i just finished sample size