Be Delicious Juiced by Donna Karan, 1 Ounce uploaded by Susanna T.

BY DONNA KARAN

Vivianna S.
Vivianna S.
Chatsworth, CA
I love it. It's not too strong and its long lasting. I get a lot of compliments when I wear it. I also love the bottle and I have no issues with sprayer.
Susanna T.
Susanna T.
North Quincy, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got the sample size from the traveler bundle and this is a sweet smelling perfume. But it doesn't smell like anything special and if anything, pretty low end.
When I apply it on me, somehow I feel like it smells like one of my hair spray with a twist of apple or some sort of fruit.
Jenny N.
Jenny N.
Fort Wayne, IN
I love the way this smells, it's just like fresh apples but I hate the sprayer. The container is so cute and I like the idea but it is so hard to get it to work and actually spray out.
Casandra A.
Casandra A.
Staten Island, NY
I used to buy this for my girlfriend, she loved it. Then I went gay and realized the smell made me nauseous.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Los Angeles, CA
This fragrance is one that receives compliments by everyone that gets near me. I have many favorites, but I have never received as many compliments and questions as I do when I'm wearing this one. Its a scent that is incredibly great tasting if that even makes sense. This is a must have. I have one at home and a smaller one in the car for emergencies.
Quitssia M.
Quitssia M.
Super recomendo tiene un olor delicioso muy fresco y donde esta esta super padre y super practico lo puedes utilizar para toda ocasión aparte su precio lo vale ya que es muy rico el aroma y su suave olor a flores es fabuloso me encanta que esperas ve por el tuyo