BY DONNA KARAN

Grissel C.
New castle, DE
The scent, without a doubt, is a stimulating blend of succulent fruits and gorgeous floral notes that make up a beautiful sweet scent, which is a gas, intense, and so very fun fragrance!
Daisy F.
Bethlehem, PA
This is a great product and smells good and basically everyone. the smell is sweet but not too sweet so its a great summer smell.
Chelsea H.
Lake Mary, FL
This stuff is amazing! Smells sooo good. I used to love wearing this in high school. Brings back memories. Last long as well.
Lorna O.
I love this perfume! i have any time ago... one of my favorites!good smell! romantic, perfect for uae at romantic night
Maria B.
Palmdale, CA
I used to have this perfume its sweet and flirty perfect for someone in their late teens early twenties
Carmen M.
I love this perfume
One of my favorites of all time, smell really really good
Karen M.
This perfume smells very good. it is not too strong and it is not too sweet
Anastasiya S.
Mississauga
I absolutely love this perfume! The juiced version of Fresh Blossom unfornutaly is no longer available in stores where I live so I has so happy to find out that it was available to on Amazon. It is also about $10.00 cheaper then what it was being sold for in stores when they carried it. It is a light fresh scent that I find to be very refreshing compared to other perfumes. When I wear it sometimes I combine it with another perfume that is a favorite of mine from Dior. Since Fresh Blossom is no longer carried in stores down here I feel like I have my own personal scent that no one else down here has. I always receive compliments when I wear it.. I highly recommend this perfume to anyone that is interested in purchasing it.
Shai M.
sao paulo
DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom Eau de Intense de Donna Karan é um perfume Floral Frutado Feminino. DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom Eau de Intense foi lançado em 2012. As notas de topo são Cítricos e Flor de Maçã as notas de coração são Rosa e Violeta as notas de fundo são Notas amadeiradas, Raíz de Orris ou lírio Florentino e Almíscar
Nyomi J.
Where can I buy this? They stopped selling it at my sephora
Gea M.
Bristol, CT
What is the scent of this? I loved the green apple one they have!!