BY DONNA KARAN

Inspired by New York City, Be Delicious by DKNY was introduced in 2004 as a delicious fruity floral aroma for women. The top notes include cucumber, grapefruit and magnolia. The heart of this sensual fragrance is tuberose, rose, violet, white muguet and of course apple. Finishing off with white amber and woods. Be Delicious is recommended for daytime wear. Type: Eau de Parfum Size: 1.7 oz. see more...

Erika w.
Erika w.
Clinton Twp, MI
Had this a couple years ago and miss the scent. It's clean but fruity. Most definitely the type of scent that you can wear daily without getting overwhelmed by the scent.
Sara R.
Sara R.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love this perfume one of my favorites smells wonderful and always got compliments when I wear it. It's a clean refreshing smell.

Real Beauty Life ..
Real Beauty Life ..
Austin, TX
If I could only wear one perfume for the rest of my life, it would be this one. I wanted it for so long and always knew if another girl was wearing it. I finally got it one day and wore it for the first time to pick up my bf from the airport. As soon as he got in the car he said, "You smell so good! Never stop wearing that."
amanda T.
amanda T.
Hazel Park, MI
This perfume smells so delicious! I really enjoy it and it seems to last a long time. every time I am wearing it I get complements.
Lexi W.
Lexi W.
Partlow, VA
Smells absolutely amazing! I get compliments all the time! It's one of my favorites by far! It lasts a very long time which is convenient because I hate having to re up on my perfume every couple of hours..
Emily N.
Emily N.
piedmont , SC
One of my go to's! love this scent. a little goes a long way and the scent lasts all day
Megan B.
Megan B.
Whitehall, Pa
I don't personally purchase this scent, but my sister loves it, and it does smell good.
Brittney B.
Brittney B.
Calgary, AB
I think it is hard to rate perfumes, as everyone has different preferences in scents. If you like fresh, fruity scents, then I think you will like this one. It's a very refreshing scent. I would say  it is light to moderate in strength, and the scent itself lasts a fair amount of time. I used to wear this all the time when I was younger, so smelling it is pretty nostalgic for me!
Athena M.
Athena M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My (now ex) bought this for Xmas as it was a scent he love d. I'd never smwewd it before but when I did I absolutely fell in love. It's nice and fresh while fruity at the same time. A very beautiful perfume.
april p.
april p.
Honolulu, HI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This perfume smelt yummy! It's not a normal scent I would wear but still smells good. It has a little hint a of an apple scent!