Be Delectable Skin Perfecting Bronzing Body Lotion - 3.4 oz uploaded by šŸŒøValery G.Be Delectable Skin Perfecting Bronzing Body Lotion - 3.4 oz uploaded by Holly N.

BY BE DELECTABLE

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Be Delectable Skin Perfecting Bronzing Body Lotion - 3.4 oz see more...

Buy on Amazon
Nicole N.
Hopatcong, NJ
I have been a long time user of this product, that I purchase at Kohl's and I have not been disappointed. I use it when I am going out for the night, or maybe during the day in the summer just to give myself a little bit of glow on my shoulders and it does a great job, I definitely recommend it, just don't go overboard
Sydney F.
Boston, MA
I have recently purchased this from Kohl's and I love it. I'm a sucker for anything with glitter in it so I had to pick it up. It has an oily consistency but it's not too runny so it's not really messy. As soon as you pump it out you notice how bronze it is. It's a gentle moisturizer but it makes your skin glow like it's just been deeply hydrated. Plus the shimmer doesn't really come off on your clothes so it's actually practical to use on a daily basis. It has a slightly sweet baked dessert kind of smell. It's not my favorite but it's not bad and not too strong. Overall I like the pump so there is not transfer of germs, and I think it is a good quality beauty product.
Lyndsey B.
Cape Coral, FL
Not a huge fan. I love Cake Beauty products but the bronzer in this product makes me look too orange. I was disappointed in this product.
Holly N.
Kingsley, NB
I bought this from well.ca, Iv been looking for the perfect bronzer, Although This ones not it for me, But its still a good product, and smells amazing.
Its VERY bronze, you can tell when you pump it out. I used a mixture of a facial lotion to dim it down some as I would of looked like a glittered potato if I used this product on its own.