BY CAKE BEAUTY

Be Delectable bath and body at Kohl's - Shop the full line of bath and body products, including this be Delectable from Cake Beauty Vanilla & Cream Body Lotion, at Kohl's. see more...

Fran P.
Hazleton, PA
Got sent this in an ipsy bag along with a strawberry hand cream. These products smell so good and are so nourishing. They work so well now that it's cold out and my skin becomes a whole lot dryer.
Tanisha B.
Blue Springs , MO
Never tried cake beauty before....I got this in a set with 2 other product and the smell is fantastic! Smells like fresh baked sugar cookies and vanilla ice cream. The scent lingers but is not overpowering. Moisturizes quite nicely. This was a great introduction to this brand for me.
Jessica H.
Sedalia, MO
Not only does it smell amazing but it works great. I wish I could afford to buy more of this product. It is so worth it !!!
Lexi H.
Kitchener
This is my new go-to body lotion. I have sensitive skin that often gets irritated from scented products, but not this! It literally smells like cake. I use this daily or every other day. I have to spend a decent amount on lotion for it to be gentle on my skin anyways, so I'm happy to pay the $10 or so per bottle to have it smell great.
Maria del Pilar P.
Clermont
Oh dios lo amooo. Principalmente no es una textura muy seca y es muy húmeda y eso de verdad me encanta en un producto. Sobre todo por que le sirve mucho a mi tipo de piel. Pero sin duda lo que me mata, es su olor. De verdad que le doy 1000 puntos.