Personal CareHand & FootHand Cream & MoisturizersCake Beauty
be Delectable from Unscented Ultra Nourishing Hand Cream

be Delectable from Cake Beauty Unscented Ultra Nourishing Hand Cream

by Cake Beauty

Packed full of goodness this be Delectable from Cake Beauty ultra nourishing hand cream is enriched with shea butter, coconut oil and aloe vera to smooth, nourish and rejuvenate hands and cuticles. PRODUCT FEATURES Enriched with shea butter, coconut oil and aloe vera Scent-free Ultra nourishing hand cream Free of parabens, sodium chloride, phthalates, sodium lauryl sulfate, GMOs, mineral oil, petrolatum, gluten & triclosan HOW TO USE Massage into hands focusing on cuticles and dry spots. Reapply as often as you like. PRODUCT DETAILS 4.0-oz. Due to its contents, this product cannot be shipped via our Priority Service or sent to Alaska, Hawaii, and/or APO/FPO military addresses. Size: One Size. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of be Delectable from Cake Beauty Unscented Ultra Nourishing Hand Cream!
Kelly M.
Ewing, NJ
Absolutely adore this hand cream!! So much so that I had to tell everyone about it. I keep it on my desk at work and find myself reaching for it constantly throughout the!! Not because my hands are dry - but because I LOVE the way it leaves my hands feeling!!
Heather Z.
Ridgefield Pk, NJ
I love this hand cream. It's not greasy at all and it is very light an moisturizing. I prefer the unscented lotion because I'm going to use it all the time , I don't have to worry about if I'm in the mood for a scent or not. It really gets the job done and moisturizes my hands.
Trish T.
Anderson, CA
The best moisturizing cream I’ve ever used. I keep tubes of this in my car, office, vanity, you name it. Silky smooth moisturizing that doesn’t feel greasy.
Johnnielynn R.
Oscoda, MI
I love keeping one of these in my car! It smells so lovely and moisturizes so well. I seriously can’t recommend this enough.
Asia C.
Fort Sill, OK
Love this hand cream. It has shea butter, coconut oil, and aloe vera which all very good for your skin. Which keeps your skin hydrated.
Candice M.
Gander, NL
This is great everyday hand cream. A little goes a long way, natural ingredients, Canadian made!
Samantha I.
I bought this after seeing Cake Beauty is now available at Shoppers Drug Mart. I can be hard to find unscented body products. This one is great and really moisturizes my hands. I like Cake Beauty because they are a cruelty free brand. I would buy this again.
Patrice L.
Calgary, AB
I love cake beauty and all of their hand creams. Some hand creams have a very strong scent but if you want a nice think and moisturizing hand cream with no scent this is the best. Just simple and so moisturizing
Veronica M.
Brampton, ON
The best hand cream ever. Non greasy and no fragrance so prefect for fragrance free office. Kee9s hands moisturized and soft.
Francesca  A.
1,693 reviews
I have multiple Christmas edition scents too, and I like this hand cream. It's affordable, rich and not super greasy. I personally have found better brands out there that work better for me, but this product isn't bad. I think it has it's merits for sure. I wish their products didn't reek like a 13 year old at their first boy girl party though.

Looking for your answer?