be Delectable from Cake Beauty Strawberry & Cream Hand Cream (White) uploaded by Shannon C.be Delectable from Cake Beauty Strawberry & Cream Hand Cream (White) uploaded by Joy V.

BY CAKE BEAUTY

Treat your hard-working hands to this be Delectable from Cake Beauty strawberry and cream ultra-nourishing hand cream. PRODUCT FEATURES Paraben- & phthalate-free Rich, non-greasy formula Strawberry and cream scent Includes coconut oil, shea butter and aloe vera PRODUCT DETAILS 4.0-oz. Style no. C243 Due to its contents, this product cannot be shipped via our Priority Service or sent to Alaska, Hawaii, and/or APO/FPO military addresses. Size: 4 OZ. Color: White. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult. see more...

Buy on ULTA*
Shannon C.
Cumberland, RI
I was given this as a gift by my daughter. I love the sweet fresh strawberry sent and the thick velvety smooth feeling of the lotion. It definately smells amazing for hour after!
Cassie C.
I recently purchased this triple moisture body lotion from Ulta online, and it smells so very amazing and it really makes my skin so soft!  I use it mostly on my hands because I wash them many times throughout the day.  The water where I live is very harsh so I am constantly battling dry, cracked skin.  However, this awesome lotion makes them feel so much better.  And did I mention how amazing it smells?  The packaging is different than the one pictured above, but it's the same brand and scent.  Try it . . . you will not be disappointed!
Raven W.
Portland, OR
I love this stuff. It smells delicious and keeps my hands soft. I like to keep a small bottle of it in my purse to use when I'm at work or out with friends. I wash my hands at lot and it does a good job of rehydrating them. I'd definitely recommend it.
Rachael B.
Thompsontown, PA
I received this in my Ipsy bag a few months ago and it smells delicious. It smells like a strawberry and cream cream saver. It's also very moisturizing and made my skin very silly. I would definitely recommend.
Hannah H.
This hand cream is great as far as the product is concerned. My hands are always dry in the winter and this is a go to for me. It's nice because it's affordable. Would buy again, and I have.
Mary F.
I bought this as an Ipsy deal online and can not live without it right now! My whole body is so dry and my hands are the worst! This so moisturizing and smells super tasty!
Natalie W.
Millersville, PA
This product is awful, not only doea it smell overly sweet, its oily and weird feeling. Waste of money.
Amy F.
Merrickville
LOVE this cream!! I love the strawberry smell and it makes my hands feel soooo soft and smooth!! Rubs in really easily as well!
àVanessa K.
Winnipeg, MB
The lotion itself is great, and does not leave my hands feeling greasy, the smell is just way way way too sweet though. I much prefer the lemon and cream scent
Jodi W.
Montreal, QC
Very rich hand cream, but not greasy. The strawberry and cream scent is strong at first but mellows out nicely after a little while. Leaves my hands soft.
Crystal Q.
Bedford, TX
Do this leave a greasy feel to skin?