BY CAKE BEAUTY

be Delectable bath and body at Kohl's - Shop the full line of bath and body products, including this be Delectable from Cake Beauty Strawberry & Cream Hair & Body Mist, at Kohl's. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Britney H.
Boonsboro, MD
I was disappointed in this product. I'll give it two stars because the packaging is cute, it's a decent size bottle, and it does smell absolutely delicious. The problem with this? Although it smells good, the smell is very faint. If I just spray it in the air, I can't smell it at all. I can smell it if I spray it on my hair and skin, but only if I actually stick my nose up to my skin and sniff. It has such an awesome smell, that I think this would be wonderful if you could smell it more. The smell also doesn't last very long.
Cassandra I.
This smells absolutely delectable, as the name states! I love to spray it anywhere I want a fresh, sweet smell - my hair, my body, my linens. The only thing I have to complain about is the fact that isn't cruelty free and also the smell doesn't last very long, which is common for a body mist.
Claudette F.
Grande prairie
This smell reminds me of summer. I love all of the products from this company . I haven't tried one thing that has disappointed me . Plus the customer service is phenomenal. This body and hair mist isn't overpowering at all. It leaves a beautiful smell.
Amanda W.
Jacksons Point, ON
Smells amazing! The smell lasts so long! My boyfriend always comments on how good my hair smells after I have been working all day. It has a sweet strawberry scent to it.