be Delectable from Cake Beauty Strawberry & Cream Hair & Body Mist uploaded by Luisa S.

BY CAKE BEAUTY

be Delectable bath and body at Kohl's - Shop the full line of bath and body products, including this be Delectable from Cake Beauty Strawberry & Cream Hair & Body Mist, at Kohl's. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Britney H.
Hagerstown, MD
I was disappointed in this product. I'll give it two stars because the packaging is cute, it's a decent size bottle, and it does smell absolutely delicious. The problem with this? Although it smells good, the smell is very faint. If I just spray it in the air, I can't smell it at all. I can smell it if I spray it on my hair and skin, but only if I actually stick my nose up to my skin and sniff. It has such an awesome smell, that I think this would be wonderful if you could smell it more. The smell also doesn't last very long.
Cassandra I.
This smells absolutely delectable, as the name states! I love to spray it anywhere I want a fresh, sweet smell - my hair, my body, my linens. The only thing I have to complain about is the fact that isn't cruelty free and also the smell doesn't last very long, which is common for a body mist.
Luisa S.
The scent is pretty good, it smells like strawberry yogurt and it's very very subtle. The problem is everything else. The lasting power is ZERO, it stops smelling after 30 minutes of applying. The mist is a mess, it's not fine at all so you get a huge squirt, impossible to use on clothing. And it also leaves your skin feeling super sticky. I wouldn't buy again, right now, I'm just spraying it on my pillow before bed.
Emily S.
Edmonton
The smell of this product is to die for! I like using it when I don’t want to go heavy on scents. My only complaint is that the smell doesn’t stick around for very long - be Delectable from Cake Beauty Strawberry & Cream Hair & Body Mist
Claudette F.
Grande Prairie, AB
This smell reminds me of summer. I love all of the products from this company . I haven't tried one thing that has disappointed me . Plus the customer service is phenomenal. This body and hair mist isn't overpowering at all. It leaves a beautiful smell.
Amanda W.
Jacksons Point, ON
Smells amazing! The smell lasts so long! My boyfriend always comments on how good my hair smells after I have been working all day. It has a sweet strawberry scent to it.