be Delectable from Cake Beauty Strawberry & Cream Body Lotion (White)

by Cake Beauty

This luscious body lotion by be Delectable from Cake Beauty features a divine scent of strawberry and cream to help soften, smooth and keep your skin rich and moist. PRODUCT FEATURES Paraben- and phthalate-free Strawberry and cream scent Includes coconut oil, shea butter and aloe vera PRODUCT DETAILS 8.0-oz. Style no. C240 Due to its contents, this product cannot be shipped via our Priority Service or sent to Alaska, Hawaii, and/or APO/FPO military addresses. Size: 8 OZ. Color: White. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult.

How do you like the scent of this?
Start your review of be Delectable from Cake Beauty Strawberry & Cream Body Lotion (White)!
Product Highlights
“Be delectable is an awesome moisturizing lotion! It's nice and thick without feeling greasy! I will stay with the essence of Coconut Cream, it is my all time favorite. This one is way too sweet for me. ” in reviews
Milwaukee, WI
This is a hydrating, light weight hand cream. It comes in a squeeze tube bottle, just toss it in your bag. It's enriched with shea butter, coconut oil and aloe vera to smooth, nourish, and rejuvenate hands and cuticles. Smells just like strawberry shortcake.
West Falls, NY
I love the smell of this a lot. I received this in my Ipsy bag. The smell is long lasting. Unfortunately this lotion isn’t the best for dry skin though
Ladson, SC
Purchased at: ULTA
The scent is unbelievable! So delicious. This lotion also runs in well, no greasy feeling but it does leave your hands/body feeling moisturized
I absolutely love this lotion! It smells great, and leaves your skin super soft!! I definitely recommend this product, plus it's a great price!
Cincinnati, OH
be Delectable from Cake Beauty Strawberry & Cream Body Lotion (White) uploaded by Alexandra E.
This is a thick vegan lotion that helps hydrate my dry skin spots. The sweet strawberries and cream scent is lovely and not overpowering.
Charleston , SC
Smells delicious. Very creamy sinks in. Moisturizes without leaving a greasy feeling
8400 NW 25th Street, Suite 100 DORAL Florida BM-201993
Esta crema es lo mejor, pero realmente me gustaría que el olor perdurara por más tiempo. Huele exquisita y deja las manos muy bien hidratadas y suaves, es un buen producto para llevar a todas partes por su tamaño y su ligereza, cabe en el bolso!
Matane
My mom actually uses this one, I always find that she smells like the Strawberry Shortcake figurine I had as a kid (yum)! I’ve tried it from her tube a couple times, my hands get super silky soft with this. Love it.
Vancouver , BC
Every time I put this on it makes me so hungry 😆 It smells just like strawberry shortcakes but without the greasiness. The lotion absorbs quickly leaving the skin feeling oh so smooth but I do find that each time I have to use quite a bit for the whole body. Love the fact that it’s cruelty, paraben free. Oh and they are a Canadian based company! (Canadian here! 🙋🏻‍♀️)
Kitchener
This is the only very scented body lotion that I have found that doesn't irritate my skin. All of their products smell soo good with no irritation or rashes. Decently priced. I have been only buying cruelty free and love that I can rely on this Canadian brand for yummy, gentle, cruelty free products.