Personal CareHand & FootHand Cream & MoisturizersCake Beauty
be Delectable from Lemon & Cream Mini Hand Cream

be Delectable from Cake Beauty Lemon & Cream Mini Hand Cream

by Cake Beauty

Be Delectable bath and body at Kohl's - Shop the full line of bath and body products, including this be Delectable from Cake Beauty Lemon & Cream Mini Hand Cream, at Kohl's.

It looks so cutee do ylu guys know where to buy this in canada?
I love hand creams and body butters. Curious to know if be Delectable from Cake Beauty Lemon & Cream available in the United States? If so I definitely want to try.
Does this product come in more scents? I own this one and I love everything about it so I was hoping to branch out.
Start your review of be Delectable from Cake Beauty Lemon & Cream Mini Hand Cream!
Shaleen Y.
Pittsburgh, PA
I’m so obsessed with this scent. It smells sooo good, but not overwhelming and not super fruity. The best thing is how creamy it is and how smooth it makes my hands. It lasts so long.
member-55d731
🌺This is a amazing it works so well I had one of this I mean it not all that but it good it really works so I will get it again I think the feeling is good it can of remind me of butter and a little cocomike a little but overall it good yes I recommend you guys try it🌺
Katherine A.
Orange, CA
be Delectable from Cake Beauty Lemon & Cream Mini Hand Cream uploaded by Katherine A.
Great product for those who have dry hands. This product contains Shea butter, coconut oil and aloe Vera. It leaves your hands very soft. I like to keep it in my purse and use it only after I was my hands which are when my hands get very dry and ashy. Only thing I am not a big fan of is the scent, but I can deal with that because it's such a great lotion. Highly recommend it to anyone with very dry hands.
Amanda W.
Northglenn
Love the way this lotion smells and it's easy to take with you on the run! I received this in a beauty bag and have enjoyed it
Addie  R.
Johnstown, CO
Aahhhh the best smelling lotion on earth lol. I am obsessed with this scent, have been for a few years now. So moisturizing, makes me hands so smooth. Never greasy and super long lasting.
Rosana T.
Bronx, NY
Purchased at: Burlington Coat Factory
It's smells so delicious I paired this up with the body scrub . I love it but it's not easy to come across. The price was great I found it Burlington . I hope to find it again I reccomend
Amanda L.
Rochelle, IL
I received this in my ipsy bag months ago. I went to Target and bought the cream and all over body lotion. It smells just like cake with a hint of lemon. It also added a nice shine to my hands. As well as helping my cracked skin.
Jenna C.
Jefferson City, MO
Love this brand, these smell so good and are very creamy and smooth when applied. Highly recommend
Wendi B.
Branson, MO
This not only smells absolutely amazing, but it is one of the best hand creams that I have ever used. It isn't greasy, melts into the skin, and leaves it soft and smooth. I would totally recommend this over and over!
Carrie M.
Port Orange , FL
The SMELL!! Alluring, fresh, invigorating!!! I love it. It also moisturizes my dry chapped over watered hands! This is an awesome find for everyone. Not only smells great but works!!!! Soo sold on it!