BY CAKE BEAUTY

Be Delectable bath and body at Kohl's - Shop the full line of bath and body products, including this be Delectable from Cake Beauty Lemon and Cream Body Lotion, at Kohl's. see more...

Buy on ULTA*
  • "This lotion smells amazing, lemon with a hint of vanilla. My friends always ask to use it, because they claim it's really moisturizing and it smells wonderful. I strongly agree with their opinions ❤️" in 3 reviews
Amanda L.
Rochelle, IL
It smells just like the hand cream. It is a bit lighter weight than the hand cream but works well as a lotion.
Linda M.
This lotion is amazing. It smells wonderful, and it maintains moisture without a greasy feeling.
Kacee S.
Since receiving this hand cream I have used it every day, multiple times per day. First off, the smell is delicious, it reminds me of lemon merange pie and isn't too over powering. I keep this lotion at my desk at work and the smell doesn't waft to other cubicles to bother people which is a pretty big deal working in an office. I like how this applies, it seems to be thick enough to moisturize any dry skin, but dries quickly so I'm able to do stuff nearly immediately after applying. I definitely recommend this hand lotion!
caitlin b.
Smells so good, like lemon meringue pie. The smell isn't overly powerful either. It feels very moisturizing and doesn't make my skin feel oily and slippery.
Victoria S.
Ok I'm gonna tell you the truth, i loooove this lotion, it smells really good. And leaves my skin really soft
Nicole A.
Lorette , MB
This Lotion smells so amazing and leaved my hands incredibly soft, I always have it on hand!
annie m.
ridgetown
Love the smell and it has coconut oil and aloe Vera in it. I got it at rexall . It’s free of MGO and gluten free