BY CAKE BEAUTY

Be Delectable bath and body at Kohl's - Shop the full line of bath and body products, including this be Delectable from Cake Beauty Lemon and Cream Body Lotion, at Kohl's. see more...

Buy on ULTA*
  • "This lotion smells amazing, lemon with a hint of vanilla. My friends always ask to use it, because they claim it's really moisturizing and it smells wonderful. I strongly agree with their opinions ❤️" in 3 reviews
Maddy J.
Pearcy, AR
There are a million reasons why I love this lotion. It's only a couple of dollars and you can easily stock up. It's a small tube but a little goes a long way. It doesn't leave you with a nasty residue like other brands. I would recommend this for women who like a girly scent to their day.
Allison P.
Watertown, NY
I love all the delectable by cake products. They aren't greasy and leave my skin super soft and smelling absolutely delectable. You can get them at target stores!!
Daniella H.
I got this product through an Ipsy glam bag. It is phenomenal. It smells like lemon Pez in my opinion. I really can't get over how good it smells. It's GMO free for those who value that. It's got a lighter texture so it absorbs into your skin quickly. It doesn't hurt when you get it on cuts either like some scented products. For someone with a very playful cat, that is super important.
Maria R.
Santa Fe, TX
I love this product! I've tried it before and it's a thick type of cream that blends softly into your skin. It smells delicious like a sweet lemon! I would definitely recommend!!
Jessica B.
Wheeling
Never have I been so excited about a hand lotion. This came in my Ipsy bag and I thought oh great...until I smelled it. It legit smells like a lemon pie. It feels super nice as well. When I run out I'm totally buying this again over any Bath and Body Works that I usually grab.
samantha m.
Wow o my goodness it smells like heaven and fruit loops!!! I love love this lotion by delectable it smells so good and is a great price! The lemon in cream one is the only one I tried but hear great things about all of them! I highly recommend
Madison C.
Tatianna W.
Santa Ana, CA
I love this product! It's lightweight and smells absolutely delectable. Very good value as a little goes a long way with this
Jordan L.
Keeps me moisturized and smelling like lemon cake all day. Great value and a great product. Everyone needs this.
Amanda L.
Rochelle, IL
It smells just like the hand cream. It is a bit lighter weight than the hand cream but works well as a lotion.