BY BE DELECTABLE

Be Delectable bath and body at Kohl's - Shop the full line of bath and body products, including this Be Delectable by Cake Beauty Coconut and Cream Body Lotion, at Kohl's. see more...

Be Delectable by Cake Beauty Coconut & Cream Body Lotion
  • "I got this lotion in my ipsy bag this month and I'm extremely excited about it. It smells like coconut cake and is really hydrating. Perfect for summer because of the scent and because it would be good after-sun lotion. I can't wait to use this more." in 21 reviews
  • "Omg I absolutely love this lotion!! Amazing smell and the formula works great on my super dry skin. This is my favorite and go to lotion for how good it works and for the scent. I love coconut anything but this tops them all. I will continue to buy this!" in 5 reviews
Vanessa O.
I gave this body lotion of five star rating just because it has a wonderful scent to it the fact that it's made with shea butter coconut oil and aloe vera also is really good. It is a wonderful body lotion that just sinks into your skin and makes your skin feel so moisturized and silky along with this great fragrance that is ongoing at least for 5 hours I definitely recommend this product it is the best lotion that I've used in about 3 months Be Delectable Triple Moisture Body Lotion - 8 oz
Brooke D.
Peabody, MA
I received his product in my Ipsy bag. I love lotions and never use them enough. What I love: the smell (like your favorite sunscreen on a tropical beach), the fact that there are no gmos, mineral oil and it’s cruelty free and vegan! It’s not thick, so it dries quickly and left my skin feeling soft. Perfect for keeping in your bag for daily hydration on arms, legs, and hands.
Mayra E.
I received this in my past ipsy glam bag and it's pretty good. Smells amazing; perfect scent for summer time. The texture is creamy but not to sticky. At first when applying it will feel sticky but when it sets it goes away. Leaves my skin feeling soft. I love it!
Molly R.
I had recieved this lotion in an ipsy bag this past month, and let me tell you it made me book a vacation for June. It smells so tropically because of its coconut sent that I dreamt I was on vacation so it lead for me to plan one. Also extremely nice medium moisturizer. I will so be repurchasing it before vacation because it's already my number one for this summer❤
Sandra C.
I am absolutely in love with this body lotion. We're experiencing some mood swings from Mother Nature in my area, so I'm still getting snow in my area at the end of April. Followed by 70 and 80 degree weather in the same week. This lotion makes my confused, forever winter skin feel soooo soft and hydrated. The coconut scent makes me feel like I've just walked off a tropical island. It smells and feels amazing. Will definitely be adding this to my summer routine!
Shannon J.
Buffalo, NY
This lotion is amazing. It smells wonderful, I love the smell of coconut. It is also lightweight on the hands, it doesn’t flake off or feel heavy or greasy. Even my fiancé tried to take it from me because he loves it too! 😂🙈
Lyric S.
Hoopeston, IL
I got this in my Ipsy bag this month. I loved the size they sent me. Pretty moisturizing and smells really nice! I’m definitely going to be purchasing some things from this brand and would recommend them to y’all
Sarah W.
Smells good and is good to have in the car or on the go. If you have severe dryness I would try something thicker and more absorbent. For regular lotion to keep your skin smooth this is a great option.
Patty H.
Eagle Pass , TX
I got this with my ipsy bag and started using it the first day. It smells lovely and it’s all natural. Be Delectable by Cake Beauty Coconut & Cream Body Lotion
Love the smell of coconut!
Natalie H.
Tempe
I got a sample of this in an Ipsy glambag in April '18. I fell in love instantly. First the smell captivated me. My skin was soft and smooth and hydrated. I ordered the full size and with daily use I have notucbly smoother, softer & prettier skin. This is amazing. It comes in other scents if coconut isn't your thing. I recommend this fully!!!
Veronica C.
Arlington, TX
Does the scent last a long time?