BY BE & D

Gold-tone studs add edge to a classic black wallet crafted from super-soft lambskin. Zip closure with snap. Approximate dimensions: 3.75" X 7.5" x 1". Lambskin leather with cotton lining. Card slots, ID holder and zippered coin pocket. see more...

• This is really cute. Where can I buy this from? 1 Answers
April H.
San Antonio, TX
Http://www.gilt.com/brand/be-and-d/product/85070855-be-and-d-cicely-wallet I found it here I love their products! Hope this helped.
Sara R.
Merced, CA
Wonderful wallet love this wallet too bad I don't have it no moreb it was stolen. Very fashionable wallet. :)
Jill A.
Fort Meade, FL
This is so adorable!!!!!!!!!!! I want one, it's so simple yet elegant at the same time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Odette  B.
PARANAQUE , MNL
I want like this.. where to buy this one?.. very simple yet elegant :) perfect for me .. on my wishlist.. please SANTA..
Keegan S.
Cleveland, OH
This is really cute. Where can I buy this from?