BY BE BOP BISCOTTI

Jen B.
Rolla, MO
I'd rate these higher if I could! Be Bop biscotti are amazing! The flavors are superb and the crunch is perfect, not soft but not super crisp. I prefer to eat them by themselves but they are fantastic dipped in coffee or tea as well.
Khadiza F.
I am not too crazy for sweet stuff but once in a while my sweet tooth calls for something AWESOME and I go for these toffee. Sometimes I give a dip on my tea and man it taste so good. I love the after taste of these toffees.
Maritza A.
long beach , ca
Great toffee flavor , perfect for dipping into a hot chocolate or coffee. sometimes i think they are a bit hard to i dip them in a drink , doesn't change the flavor. go out and buy some :)
Stephanie B.
Escondido , CA
I love to dip these in my coffee in the morning ! They're very good and a nice crunch. They're sweet but not too sweet
Naomi W.
Pecatonica, IL
Very sweet, but if you like toffee as much as I do, you'll love it! Great to dip in coffee, or to just eat as a snack
Albina J.
Washingtn Twp, MI
I wasn't too crazy about these. They do add some flavor with coffee or tea though. Not my favorite.
Isabell B.
Boise, ID
These are absolutely delicious and are a great pair with coffee! Would definitely recommend!
KaShiea M.