BY BE AMAZING

Just Add Mentos, Pull the Trigger... and Run Away! The Internet Sensation. Make a 25 Foot Soda Geyser! Ages 8 +. Mentos® + Soda = Geyser! Learn how to trigger an enormous geyser by dropping Mentos® chewy mints into a bottle of soda using the Geyser Tube™. How Does it Work? Each Mentos® chewy mint has thousands of tiny pits all over the surface.  These tiny pits are called nucleation sites - perfect places for carbon dioxide bubbles in the soda to form.  As soon as the Mentos® hit the soda, bubbles form all over the surface of the chewy mints and quickly rise to the surface of the l. see more...

• Has anyone had a really fun reaction? I have one and never used i...1 Answers
  • Are these safe for all ages?3 Answers
Be Amazing! Toys Geyser Tube
  • "I retrieved this from my neighborhood learning express toys store and it is just so much fun as a little experiment." in 5 reviews
Becky P.
Becky P.
Kenosha, WI
This seems like it would be really fun to do with my son outside,and seems like a reasonable price
Tara B.
Tara B.
Naples, FL
Great easy experiment. Full of shock and wonder. Its really great to watch the kids try to figure it out and explain what is happening. So much fun!!
Kaley B.
Kaley B.
Trent Woods , NC
Kids love it! Pretty much a new twist on the old mentos and diet coke experiment, but a little more intriguing with the addition of a gadget.
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Crest Hill, IL
This looks like a lot of fun my kids would love this. They love doing experiments. Likes messy though. Probably should be done outside.
Deborah S.
Deborah S.
I have three of these. And they are fantastic my kids love them. One good thing is to refill and reuse this thing you only have to buy more Mentos. Their wonderful with my students as well as my kids. I usually use them with a science project.
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Santa Ana, CA
So much fun. My boys love this. But messy make sure to do it where you can spray off the side walk or driveway!!
Jeremiah M.
Jeremiah M.
Irmo, SC
I retrieved this from my neighborhood learning express toys store and it is just so much fun as a little experiment. We all know how this works but it still surprises me every time
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Cherry Valley, Ca
This is simple fun and easy to use. Great for boys or girls. Used in classrooms and at home for simple messy fun.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Messy and could easily be done at home without purchasing this kit. seems like a waste of money.
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
Got this for my son as a stocking tuffer for Christmas and he is having fun with it! Make sure to have lots of mentos and be ready for a mess!
Sherry R.
Sherry R.
Are these safe for all ages?
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Metairie, LA
Has anyone had a really fun reaction? I have one and never used it yet.