Be A Bombshell The One Stick Makeup uploaded by Katherine M.Be A Bombshell The One Stick Makeup uploaded by Grecia D.

BY BOMBSHELL

This classy and stylish all-in-one stick from Be A Bombshell is a make-up all-star. Apply to eyelids, cheeks or lips for the perfect pop of color anywhere. Its high pigmented formula creates rich and luxurious looking styles. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jessica E.
Fort Edward , NY
Review for: Flustered more...
Nice rich color. Defiantly glides on smooth, just not the right shade for me. I prefer pinks, try to do the reds and although this is one of the nicer deeper shades of red I have tried, it just isn't for me. Good quality though, along with other lip pigments I have tried from this company.
marissa p.
It's extremely rare for me to find lipstick that goes good with my skin. This was such a great product for me. It looked great on my skin, and it stayed on all day! I will buy this product again!
Katrina M.
Palos Park, IL
I really hate these sticks... the packaging is cheap and breaks. I'm just grateful i got this for free in an ipsy because I would never pay hard earned money for this. I also don't like the texture of the makeup
Maddie G.
Hamel, MN
I love this lipstick it is just such a beautiful red and I will always love this!! If you live matte lipsticks you will live for this lipstick!! I got this in my ipsy bag and I will definitely be buying a full size!!
April C.
I didn't use it for my cheeks, i used it as a lip product, since it is very large i used a lip brush to apply it. works well, and its a beautiful color. The color I have is plum crazy.
Tara B.
Mobile, AL
I mostly use this for lipstick and love how long it lasts. It's very easy to apply and the color is great for any skin tone. It provides full coverage, leaving a matte like finish. It could be used on any skin type and I would recommend to others.
Paula P.
Frisco, TX
The Be A Bombshell One Stick is a great product/idea! The color can be used on both your cheeks and your lips. My recommendation is you choose a color that's natural to you, otherwise I'm not a big fan of matchy-matchy face/lips. As a cheek color, apply it over your foundation. It will have a lot of pigment at first, but just blend with your fingertips. Same with lips, but you don't need much. I love using this product for travel -- not only is it a 2-in-1, but no more shattered blushes! Would give 5 stars, but by the time I'd used about 2/3 the stick, it became messy and hard to use.
Amanda M.
Saginaw, MI
I have this in three colors. A plum, white, and a brassy tone one. I like these because ileven though they are pigmentes its not like they are very dark. It starts out light and it is buildable. I don't like to use it for my lips. It feels weird applying it to your face and then use again for your lips. That's just me though
Grecia D.
This product is very beautiful, original, it catches the attention of any boy, it is very necessary for this Christmas, to stand out among all and to be the most beautiful

Michelle M.
Palos Park, IL
The Be A Bombshell The One Stick is honestly garbage. It's so dry, doesn't blend, lasts like a maximum of 10 minutes, need I go on? The shimmer isn't even shimmer, its chunky glitter. Also the packaging is so cheaply done, I prefer my wet n wild packaging over this.
Does it come on glossy? Or matte?
Janel B.
Quincy, MI
Does this work best as a lipstick or blush and would it make a good eyeshadow?
Ana I.
How much does this brand cost?
Is this expencive
Janine A.
Garden City, KS
Is this a good product????