Be A Bombshell The One Stick Makeup uploaded by Grecia D.Be A Bombshell The One Stick Makeup uploaded by Katherine M.
7 colors available

BY BOMBSHELL

This classy and stylish all-in-one stick from Be A Bombshell is a make-up all-star. Apply to eyelids, cheeks or lips for the perfect pop of color anywhere. Its high pigmented formula creates rich and luxurious looking styles. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Tara B.
Tara B.
Mobile, AL
I mostly use this for lipstick and love how long it lasts. It's very easy to apply and the color is great for any skin tone. It provides full coverage, leaving a matte like finish. It could be used on any skin type and I would recommend to others.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Bealeton
I LOVE all kinds of lipsticks but this one is by far one of my favorites. It's very long lasting and creates a nice matte finish. It's affordable and you can get it just about anywhere. I would definitely buy this again.
Yovana M.
Yovana M.
I don't know if I would recommend this product but it's not really a lipstick I would wear. It's a bit heavy on the lip and gets dry quickly. Then again, all lip types are different.
Anna N.
Anna N.
Beaver Dam, KY
I don't normally wear lip stick but I saw this in store and felt like trying it! It's amazing ūüėČ it last for hours and goes on smooth. If you like lip stick this is for you!
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Virgie, KY
This lipstick is a lovely formula. But if you are a fair complexion like myself this specific red will not be your color. It turned out more orange on me.
Milagros L.
Milagros L.
Long lasting and beautiful colors that goes with all types of skin complexion it will last after you eat and drink anything it's a good brand
Tabyre E.
Tabyre E.
Corpus Christi, TX
Let's be honest! This lipstick is perfect for those who don't want dry lips! It has a dewy finish and no flakes! Love all the color options!
Jill S.
Jill S.
Buffalo, NY
Love the colour, but it came off sort of easily. It stayed on my lips for a bit but not as long as I'd like
Munh Nicole K.
Munh Nicole K.
This product is the bomb the com. It is very appealing, and looks very catchy. Great for Christmas looks !
Zandy B.
Zandy B.
Tennille, GA
Best makeup brand and best product goes on easy and looks natural and vibrant at the same timr. I love it
Does it come on glossy? Or matte?
Janel B.
Janel B.
Quincy, MI
Does this work best as a lipstick or blush and would it make a good eyeshadow?
Janine A.
Janine A.
Garden City, KS
Is this a good product????
Is this expencive
brianna M.
brianna M.
Spring Hill, TN
Does this product last ? Even in the heat? Is it easy to smudge?