BY BE A BOMBSHELL

The sugar pie baby pink and light creamy pink color creamy gloss makes your lips attractive. A creamy gloss formula that goes on smooth and offers shine. Apply to top and bottom lips for full coverage. For sheer coverage, apply to lower lip only and blot lips together. For more color, apply several coats until you receive desired results. see more...

• What other colors would you recommend to use that are the same br...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jessica E.
Fort Ann, NY
Review for: Dazed
Can't say enough about this gloss. It looks super bright, but it's actually a lightler pigment. It feels great, looks great, buildable and you can wear it alone or on top of lip stick. I like it over a nude matte. It's a super versatile pretty gloss. It also smells nice. Not super strong flavor but not stale yuck scent. I received mine in an ipsy bag and have reordered because of how much I liked it.
Natalie A.
Review for: Secret
I got this in my Ipsy bag and I LOVE the color! It looks like it would be a pinky nude but it's not. It's a pale pink on the lips, and looks like it would go with any skin tone. Super impressed with the formula, too. Didn't settle into my fine lines, it just went over them smoothly in one swipe. Very pigmented, didn't make me look like a clown. It also didn't emphasize my fines lines and it's not a super sticky lip gloss (which to some is a downside). It's very moisturizing and is super comfortable to wear; feels like nothing is on. Smells a little sweet but it doesn't have a strong scent at all. Love the color, pigmentation, and the longevity of this lip gloss. Definitely a new favorite.
Stef'nie N.
Little Rock , AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this lipgloss I actually kinda hoped it would be more of a gloss than a colored gloss but the pigmentation is phenomenal and it's not overly oily most glosses I've tried
Corrine B.
Miller Place, NY
Review for: Secret
This lip gloss is perfect! Especially for someone with pale or lighter skin, as this is the perfect natural/nude color. This gloss is not sticky and very comfortable, long lasting, and pigmented. I received the gloss in my ipsy bag and I would recommend it to everyone with lighter skin looking for a natural lip color.
Morgan L.
Chicago
I got the shade Secret in my Ipsy bag and it's too light for me (it's like Nikki Minaj pink) but I can't quit this because I love how long it lasts and it is not sticky at all. I've NEVER had a gloss that wasn't sticky outside of the $2 Hot Topic roller ball lip gloss I used to buy at the counter. I will definitely repurchase this if they expand their shade range for medium to dark skin tones.
Francesca P.
Peoria, IL
Review for: Secret
I'm not a lip gloss girl at all, but this is absolutely a lovely product! Not sticky at all, and feels like A BALM on my lips -- so wonderfully hydrating. The packaging is nice and simple, easy to find in my mess of a bag :) The pale pink color is beautiful on my super fair skin, although it may be too light for WOC's preferences. I think once I run out (of the very generous size) I will be repurchasing!
mua s.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is something I got in my one and only ipsy bag. I looked at it and thought "hmm another typical lippie" WROOOONG ! Boy is this pigmented and this is not matte but it is so creamy and lasts a good 6-8 hours!! I got the color secret and I really like it. Only problem is by the 7th hour it does seem to just erase
Jessica B.
Wheeling
Review for: Secret
This product was within my Ipsy glambag for June 2016. It was a nice shade that wasn't too over powering in color pop. The formula was really nice because it wasn't too sticky like other lip glosses that I have owned. The price for this product full sized is $14 which is a bit much for my usual buy.
Emme C.
BELLINGHAM, WA
Review for: Secret
MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE LIP GLOSS. I'll admit it, I used to HATE lip gloss. Hated it. I got this in my ipsy and didn't have much hope. I was wrong. It's VERY pigmented and isn't tacky or annoying on the lips. There's no terrible smell to it either. It looks great on its own or on top of another lipstick!!
Stephani S.
Review for: Secret
This is just an okay lip gloss. It smells nice, but that's all I really liked about it. The color did not last long at all. It came in this month's Ipsy bag. I hoping for something that had a bit more color to it. This is a very light color. I likely would not buy this again.
maria p.
Fresno, CA
What other colors would you recommend to use that are the same brand?