BY BOMBSHELL

This classy and stylish lip gloss from Be A Bombshell offers long lasting color and high shine. Its one of a kind formula will leave your lips in a flourish of color and gloss, creating perfect lips in an instant. see more...

• How well does the color stay? I'm looking for something ...2 Answers
  • Has anyone ever used be a bombshell lip crayon if...3 Answers
  • What is your favorite color in be a Bombshell?2 Answers
Be A Bombshell Lip Gloss
  • "It's a great hydrating lip crayon. It has really good pigment as well. Pair with your favorite lip liner is a matching color and you're golden " in 5 reviews
  • "This lip gloss is so amazing.. Not too sticky.. Not to shiny.. It's absolute perfection! And the color lasted longer than my starbucks! Lol " in 3 reviews
Kapua P.
Review for: Other more...
one of y least favorite lip products I've tried. its super streaky and leaves my lips feeling oily...in the tube it looks great but once on its a mess. I always go use it as the tube makes it look great but I've never made it out of the house without taking it off for something better.
Helena T.
Sunnyvale
Review for: Famous more...
I know lipglosses aren't meant to last all day but this didn't even last an hour. I had to constantly reapply to keep the colour. Not impressed, would not use again.
Ekaterina K.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Famous more...
Absolutely beautiful shade! Received it in one of the Ipsy Glam bags and was shocked at first at how bright and pink it is as I was not used to bright colors at that time. I instantly fell in love with it when tried it on. It is not too sticky like some lipglosses are and there is no white yukinness on your lips after you wear it for a certain time. It smells very tasty and is pleasant to feel on my lips. I received lots of compliments with this one :) Be A Bombshell Lip Gloss
Jazmin R.
Bronx , NY
I received this item in my april lipmonthly bag.. im not much of a fan of lipgloss but I can say the color is very virbrant it doesnt last long but a quick swipe on is all you need since its so pigmented... very sticky when first apply but after a while not so sticky...
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
I received the be a Bombshell lip gloss in mauvelous and I felt Mauvelous wearing it!! What a beautiful color. It was hydrating and it lasted several hours before I had to reapply. This was a part of my LipMonthly subscription. The packaging is clever and sassy or sexy and it was the standard lip gloss wand etc. I really like it though and I would recommend it to a friend.
Megan G.
I received this in my Lip Monthly bag. The color I received isn't listed here. It's called "Hooked" and I really love the color. It's really pretty and pigmented. I think it's a nice formula and a nice lipgloss. No complaints here! 4 stars only because there are other lipglosses out there that I LOVE.
Amanda D.
Garfield Hts, OH
I received this in my Lipmonthly. I may be biased because I'm not a fan of lip glosses, but didn't really care for this product. The packaging is really cheap so it's difficult to screw the cap on and off. Also, it's not really glossy and it's really thin. I don't recommend this because there are so many better lip glosses.
Samantha R.
Brandon , FL
Love love love this gloss! I got this in my iPad bag one month and it lasted me forever until I dropped it one day and it broke. I love the formula and how pigmented it is. It fades beautifully throughout the day and I got complimented on it everywhere!
Sandra C.
Norwalk, CA
I loved this lipgloss super creamy and long lasting. Cute packaging super slick feeling. This was my fist time using this product and I can't wait to try the others bombshell offers. I will be trying out the other shades of colors they have.
Mary K.
Winter Garden, FL
I got the Famous color in my ipsy bag. This is pink. Like BAM! PINK! It's the kind of pink I thought was the coolest lipstick shade when I was a little girl and was also trying to rock blue eyeshadow with. The kind that really only looks good on blondes from a box. Yeah, that kind of pink. So as a redhead, this color is laughable on me. Yikes. The formula itself is ok. If I'm not too heavy handed, it goes on evenly and smooth and feels good. Otherwise it's gloopy and I have to even it out. If I could get the right color, maybe I'd enjoy it more. Although I'm not sure I'd really want take so much time ensuring my lip gloss looks ok when I'm on the go. For now, my little girl has it and is now doing her own days of pink lipstick and blue eyeshadow. It must be a right of passage.
Jaime Q.
Has anyone ever used be a bombshell lip crayon if someone has please let me know how it works ?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
What is your favorite color in be a Bombshell?
Irene B.
Oakdale, Ca
How well does the color stay? I'm looking for something that I can wear and not worry to much about reapplying.

back