BY BE A BOMBSHELL COSMETICS

Be a Bombshell Hot Mess
  • "I got this in my ipsy bag I love the color and formula however I would not pay full price for this theres cheaper options that are just as good!" in 30 reviews
  • "I got this lip gloss in in the December Ipsy bag and I first I thought I would not like it because I've never worn red lipstick or gloss and I don't like to wear gloss but I tried it and the color is nice, it's not as dark as I thought it would be and it's also not sticky." in 11 reviews
  • "This lip stain/lip gloss has not only a beautiful packaging but also a gorgeous red. Well pigmented that is also long lasting better than expected and the price is right. " in 10 reviews
  • "i love it but i expected it to be brighter...its more like jus a really lipgloss if i wanted a bright red i have to wear red lipstick underneath " in 9 reviews
  • "I do have trouble finding true reds with my skin tone so realistically it could just be me but it is a great color anyway and its perfect if you want a red color but you don't want to deal with lipstick." in 6 reviews
Danielle C.
Fountain Valley, CA
"Hot mess" perfectly describes this. Had no opacity and smeared all over. Usually if I don't like a product because of the color/texture I'll give it away to a friend but this was so terrible that I threw it away after trying to get it to work a few times.

Trisha W.
Gary, IN
I love this color. I got this as a add on from Ipsy. I do wish it was more matte. Its kind of sticky and super shiny. It didn't need to be constantly reapplied. The price point I paid was $10 for 2 lip glosses and 2 eye shadows. So I definitely am not going to say it wasn't worth the price. I definitely would be this color again. It is my perfect red.
Vania G.
I got this in one of my subscription boxes as a replacement for the Be a Bombshell mascara with a horrible smell. I threw this in the trash immediately after wiping it off my lips. The smell, for one, was just as bad as the mascara - like burning plastic. Be a Bombshell comes back with a "we don't use fragrances" excuse, but I use a lot of fragrance-free makeup and nothing smells like this. Not for me. Too pricey a makeup brand that's such poor quality.
Amber G.
Florence, AL
I like this! I am curious about reds but always scared to try full on red lipstick. So I thought why not start with a nice shade of gloss. This is a lovely color. It is pretty pigmented to be a gloss, but that is what I wanted. I first tried it without any liner and it feathered slightly....so next time I will use a liner. It was not sticky which is a huge pet peeve of mine, so I enjoyed that. I would def recommend it to a friend.
Evelyn L.
Los Angeles, CA
One of my best friends got this in her december ipsy bag last year and lent it to me for winterball and I loved it. It added the perfect hint of color to my lips to go with my red dress without being too much for my tan skin. I love how this can be built up t be a strong color or can be worn sheer for a nice touch or rosy red on your lips. The formula is good, a bit sticky but good sticky since it lasts. I liked this so much I ended up getting it in a trade :) You get a good amount of product considering a little of it goes a long way.
Heather H.
Riverview, FL
I received this lip gloss in a Beauty Box 5 (monthly subscription box) and I must say that I was thoroughly impressed. The color is highly pigmented and it goes on smoothly. There isn't any stickiness and its a great color for all skin tones. The outside is slightly deceiving. It wasn't as red as I thought it would be. I do have trouble finding true reds with my skin tone so realistically it could just be me but it is a great color anyway and its perfect if you want a red color but you don't want to deal with lipstick. I absolutely adore this stuff and it is soooo worth the money.
Jennifer W.
Brentwood , TN
I was a little scared when I first saw the Be a... Bombshell lip gloss in Hot Mess. That red is so intense, I didn't think it could possibly look good on my face! Lo and behold, the angled sponge-tip applicator delivers a gorgeously sheer pinkish-red, with a finish that looks more like a stain than a gloss. If you apply a bit more, the color becomes brighter and the finish becomes shinier. It has no scent or flavor, and it's not sticky. Best of all, it healed my slightly chapped lips overnight. I love this gloss!
Randi R.
Wendell, NC
I got this as a gift from a friend. I can't really say that I am a big fan of it. The color was great, and it stayed on well. But I am one of those people that go off taste as well. I can not bare to have this on my lips without having something flavorful on top. I just don't like the nasty old taste that some of these lip glosses have.
Lizeth H.
Moreno Valley, CA
I got this on my Ipsy bag this month and i must say i am the type of girl that doesn't wear red on her lips. my skin tone isn't too dark, but i feel weird with red . this lip gloss is actually not that bad. i wore it alone without any lipstick as a base so it came out a bit orange . it didn't look that bad i actually kind of liked it. the only down side to this lip gloss is that it is definitely too sticky and that is really uncomfortable. if they had a nude color i would probably buy it. just not the red
Angel I.
I love bright red lipstick on certain occasions. This is great, Okay packaging, a bit costly and I have many others that are close in color and quality. It lasted for a while and this is the only lipstick I have from this company. I always get compliments when I wear this. It feels good on my lips.
Lizeth H.
Moreno Valley, CA
Any trick to make the red not too noticeable?
Blanca C.
Do you think this is worth the price?
Kari O.
Malone, NY
I have never used this brands lip gloss. Is long lasting and affordable?
angela g.
BRONX, NY
How would u wear this so its not so sheer
Trisha W.
Gary, IN
Does anyone know if this color comes in a matte?