Be a Bombshell Hot Mess
- "I got this in my ipsy bag I love the color and formula however I would not pay full price for this theres cheaper options that are just as good!" in 30 reviews
- "I got this lip gloss in in the December Ipsy bag and I first I thought I would not like it because I've never worn red lipstick or gloss and I don't like to wear gloss but I tried it and the color is nice, it's not as dark as I thought it would be and it's also not sticky." in 11 reviews
- "This lip stain/lip gloss has not only a beautiful packaging but also a gorgeous red. Well pigmented that is also long lasting better than expected and the price is right. " in 10 reviews
- "i love it but i expected it to be brighter...its more like jus a really lipgloss if i wanted a bright red i have to wear red lipstick underneath " in 9 reviews
- "I do have trouble finding true reds with my skin tone so realistically it could just be me but it is a great color anyway and its perfect if you want a red color but you don't want to deal with lipstick." in 6 reviews
I do enjoy this lip-gloss. I received it in my Ipsy bag and completely fell in love with the color. Only down fall I had with this product was that it seemed a bit sticky and I had to keep checking to make sure it hadn't drifted outside the lines of my lips.
I did not like this one at all. I love be a bombshell, but this lip gloss was a sticky mess. Its very shear, but a weird shear. Like it looks like a watered down red on your lips. I didn't like it at all. Kind of bummed.
I wasn't expecting to like this lip gloss in my ipsy bag but its really quite nice. The red isn't too clown like on my relatively pale skin. Not too sticky either.
I got this in one of my ipsy box & it smells horrible.I don't know how will i use it but the smells is pretty much noticeable.The color is nice the quality is not.
The lipstick is pretty sticky, it is beautiful on the lips but when you open your mouth to talk you cant help but notice the product stretching between your lips..
Got this color in my December Ipsy bag & love it! I am usually not a fan of reds but this color on my skin is amazing!! It gives great pay off for being a glosee
I received this in my December Ipsy bag. I really love this! It's a opaque red, more like a liquid lipstick! It's not too sticky and has good wear. You can also blot this down for a more natural "stained" look.
This lip stain/lip gloss has not only a beautiful packaging but also a gorgeous red. Well pigmented that is also long lasting better than expected and the price is right.
I got this in my ipsy bag this month and tried it on. Its thick and sticky, which made me dislike . However I gave it to my mom so she seems to like the color and the consistency. Just not my choice
I love the color. And it is very creamy not like most lip glosses. So I don't really consider it a lip gloss. Can be sheer or vivid depending on the amount and lasts long.
Q & A
Any trick to make the red not too noticeable?
Do you think this is worth the price?
I have never used this brands lip gloss. Is long lasting and affordable?
How would u wear this so its not so sheer
Does anyone know if this color comes in a matte?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos