BY BE A BOMBSHELL COSMETICS

Be a Bombshell Hot Mess
  • "I got this in my ipsy bag I love the color and formula however I would not pay full price for this theres cheaper options that are just as good!" in 30 reviews
  • "I got this lip gloss in in the December Ipsy bag and I first I thought I would not like it because I've never worn red lipstick or gloss and I don't like to wear gloss but I tried it and the color is nice, it's not as dark as I thought it would be and it's also not sticky." in 11 reviews
  • "This lip stain/lip gloss has not only a beautiful packaging but also a gorgeous red. Well pigmented that is also long lasting better than expected and the price is right. " in 10 reviews
  • "i love it but i expected it to be brighter...its more like jus a really lipgloss if i wanted a bright red i have to wear red lipstick underneath " in 9 reviews
  • "I do have trouble finding true reds with my skin tone so realistically it could just be me but it is a great color anyway and its perfect if you want a red color but you don't want to deal with lipstick." in 6 reviews
Glenda B.
This lip gloss was very sticky and gooey. It has a terrible smell to it. The color is great though. I only own one and would not buy it again or recommend when they're are other amazing lip glosses out there.
Breanna J.
Saratoga Springs, UT
I was a bit nervous about this color when I first tried it out in my Ipsy bag but once I put it on it was not as bright and pigmented as I thought. If you put on more layers it has the ability to get more intense but if you are just looking for a flare of red one coat is perfect! I really did enjoy this color and will use it often!
Glenda W.
Huntington , WV
I received this in an Ipsy glam bag a few months ago. I usually do not wear reds a lot but this color is so gorgeous. It is totally wearable with any skin tone. It makes lips look like a juicy melon:)
Julie N.
Wellington, FL
I'm not one for red but this red "Hot Mess" is just right. It's the perfect shade of red for my olive skin (dark hair & dark eyes). The gloss is very pigmented and doesn't have any scent which I like.
Katlin S.
This brand is wonderful. I love all the colors and how you can layer them to either be just a mild tint or a pigmented pout! The formula feels nice and isn't cakey or sticky. Very nice product.
Dani W.
Taylorsville, UT
For the record, the product itself works GREAT. It actually is a bit of a stain. I use it as just what, I put it on, then wipe most of it off, and allow the stain to color my lips.
Amanda V.
This lip gloss has great staying power and buildable color. i have the red one and i like that i can use it lightly as a light color a few coats and have a really shiny red lip.
samantha l.
Fresno, CA
I love this for that holiday look .a perfect red lip gloss. i love paring it up with a red lip liner or a red lipstick . for some reason it stains my lips a bit n i love that .!
Mandy G.
Eden, MD
I LOVE this lip gloss. It's long lasting and it's the perfect shade of red for me. Your lips will have that sexy, red, glossy pout that's so hot right now! LOVE this lip gloss!
Donna W.
Fort Wayne, IN
I love this shade and it perfect only or over my favorite shade. I got it in my IPSY bag and love it! I use it at least twice a week!!! It is my I am feeling good lip gloss!
Lizeth H.
Moreno Valley, CA
Any trick to make the red not too noticeable?
Blanca C.
Do you think this is worth the price?
Kari O.
Malone, NY
I have never used this brands lip gloss. Is long lasting and affordable?
angela g.
BRONX, NY
How would u wear this so its not so sheer
Trisha W.
Villa Rica, GA
Does anyone know if this color comes in a matte?