BY BE A BOMBSHELL COSMETICS

Be a Bombshell Hot Mess
  • "I got this in my ipsy bag I love the color and formula however I would not pay full price for this theres cheaper options that are just as good!" in 30 reviews
  • "I got this lip gloss in in the December Ipsy bag and I first I thought I would not like it because I've never worn red lipstick or gloss and I don't like to wear gloss but I tried it and the color is nice, it's not as dark as I thought it would be and it's also not sticky." in 11 reviews
  • "This lip stain/lip gloss has not only a beautiful packaging but also a gorgeous red. Well pigmented that is also long lasting better than expected and the price is right. " in 10 reviews
  • "i love it but i expected it to be brighter...its more like jus a really lipgloss if i wanted a bright red i have to wear red lipstick underneath " in 9 reviews
  • "I do have trouble finding true reds with my skin tone so realistically it could just be me but it is a great color anyway and its perfect if you want a red color but you don't want to deal with lipstick." in 6 reviews
Stephanie B.
Columbus, OH
I also received this in my glam bag and I love it. When I first saw the red I was like oh shoot when am I going to wear this, lol. But honestly, it's SO pretty. Even if you just wear it alone. I prefer it on top of a red lipstick as a finishing touch though!
Kristyn F.
I received this product from an Ipsy Glambag and I really liked the texture and color. I am looking forward to using this one more during spring and summer months.
Emily G.
I got this lip product in an order from Ipsy. It's super saturated, which is awesome because the red shade looks awesome with my brown hair. Although I would never wear it during the day, it's super pretty at night :]
Feidi G.
Medina, NY
I got this as a replacement for the Be a Bombshell mascara that had a horrible scent that was in my Ipsy bag. I thought it had a little bit of a sugary smell. It's slightly sticky but I love the pigmentation of it.
Brooke H.
Lindenhurst, NY
Not a huge red-tone fan but this one isn't too bold or too subtle, it's right in the middle! The gloss has a nice texture and is quite pigmented. Not my favorite brand, but my far my favorite product by Be a Bombshell.
Olivia D.
Sterling Hts, MI
I like this lip gloss a lot! I received it in one of my ipsy glam bags. Before putting it on it looks super red but it comes on semi-sheer but it looks nice. It definitely can be layered for a more true red look.
Kaylynn S.
St Louis
I was looking forward to trying this, it looked great in the tube. When I got it on it was more of a hot pink on my fair skin. It didn't get sticky which is a plus but I couldn't get over the color on my skin tone.
Angela U.
Bellport , NY
The lip gloss has a very nice rich color but is rather sticky. I got it in an ipsy bag and due to it's stickiness I'm not sure I would purchase it myself but that's really the only bad thing I can say about it.
Alyssa M.
Hyde park, MA
Great opacity in a red lip gloss. This is in heavy rotation for me, I use it on days when I do not want a full coverage matte red lip. This has just enough shine to make a statement without being overpowering. As with all glosses, it is sticky.
Crystal D.
Cary, NC
This lip gloss is moisturizing and the color can easily be built up to be bold. It's a tad sticky but I don't mind it. It retails to be $14. In my opinion it's a great color thats flattering on any completion.
Lizeth H.
Moreno Valley, CA
Any trick to make the red not too noticeable?
Blanca C.
Do you think this is worth the price?
Kari O.
Malone, NY
I have never used this brands lip gloss. Is long lasting and affordable?
angela g.
BRONX, NY
How would u wear this so its not so sheer
Trisha W.
Villa Rica, GA
Does anyone know if this color comes in a matte?