Be a Bombshell Hot Mess
- "I got this in my ipsy bag I love the color and formula however I would not pay full price for this theres cheaper options that are just as good!" in 30 reviews
- "I got this lip gloss in in the December Ipsy bag and I first I thought I would not like it because I've never worn red lipstick or gloss and I don't like to wear gloss but I tried it and the color is nice, it's not as dark as I thought it would be and it's also not sticky." in 11 reviews
- "This lip stain/lip gloss has not only a beautiful packaging but also a gorgeous red. Well pigmented that is also long lasting better than expected and the price is right. " in 10 reviews
- "i love it but i expected it to be brighter...its more like jus a really lipgloss if i wanted a bright red i have to wear red lipstick underneath " in 9 reviews
- "I do have trouble finding true reds with my skin tone so realistically it could just be me but it is a great color anyway and its perfect if you want a red color but you don't want to deal with lipstick." in 6 reviews
I also received this in my glam bag and I love it. When I first saw the red I was like oh shoot when am I going to wear this, lol. But honestly, it's SO pretty. Even if you just wear it alone. I prefer it on top of a red lipstick as a finishing touch though!
I received this product from an Ipsy Glambag and I really liked the texture and color. I am looking forward to using this one more during spring and summer months.
I got this lip product in an order from Ipsy. It's super saturated, which is awesome because the red shade looks awesome with my brown hair. Although I would never wear it during the day, it's super pretty at night :]
I got this as a replacement for the Be a Bombshell mascara that had a horrible scent that was in my Ipsy bag. I thought it had a little bit of a sugary smell. It's slightly sticky but I love the pigmentation of it.
Not a huge red-tone fan but this one isn't too bold or too subtle, it's right in the middle! The gloss has a nice texture and is quite pigmented. Not my favorite brand, but my far my favorite product by Be a Bombshell.
I like this lip gloss a lot! I received it in one of my ipsy glam bags. Before putting it on it looks super red but it comes on semi-sheer but it looks nice. It definitely can be layered for a more true red look.
I was looking forward to trying this, it looked great in the tube. When I got it on it was more of a hot pink on my fair skin. It didn't get sticky which is a plus but I couldn't get over the color on my skin tone.
The lip gloss has a very nice rich color but is rather sticky. I got it in an ipsy bag and due to it's stickiness I'm not sure I would purchase it myself but that's really the only bad thing I can say about it.
Great opacity in a red lip gloss. This is in heavy rotation for me, I use it on days when I do not want a full coverage matte red lip. This has just enough shine to make a statement without being overpowering. As with all glosses, it is sticky.
This lip gloss is moisturizing and the color can easily be built up to be bold. It's a tad sticky but I don't mind it. It retails to be $14. In my opinion it's a great color thats flattering on any completion.
Q & A
Any trick to make the red not too noticeable?
Do you think this is worth the price?
I have never used this brands lip gloss. Is long lasting and affordable?
How would u wear this so its not so sheer
Does anyone know if this color comes in a matte?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos