BY BE A BOMBSHELL COSMETICS

Be a Bombshell Hot Mess
  • "I got this in my ipsy bag I love the color and formula however I would not pay full price for this theres cheaper options that are just as good!" in 30 reviews
  • "I got this lip gloss in in the December Ipsy bag and I first I thought I would not like it because I've never worn red lipstick or gloss and I don't like to wear gloss but I tried it and the color is nice, it's not as dark as I thought it would be and it's also not sticky." in 11 reviews
  • "This lip stain/lip gloss has not only a beautiful packaging but also a gorgeous red. Well pigmented that is also long lasting better than expected and the price is right. " in 10 reviews
  • "i love it but i expected it to be brighter...its more like jus a really lipgloss if i wanted a bright red i have to wear red lipstick underneath " in 9 reviews
  • "I do have trouble finding true reds with my skin tone so realistically it could just be me but it is a great color anyway and its perfect if you want a red color but you don't want to deal with lipstick." in 6 reviews
Kristina S.
Clarksville, TN
I received this lip gloss in the December Ipsy bag. Overall, I love the color. It adds just the right amount of color and shiny with out being over dramatic. The color pay off is quite good. It's also very buildable. I will be rocking this all month.
Anne S.
This is my favorite red lip gloss of all time! The color is fantastic and long wearing (for a gloss).

Whenever I'm in the mood for a red, I find myself reaching for this and neglecting the other 10+ red glosses I have. This one is very flattering!
Erica A.
Richmond Hill, ON
I got this from Glambag in my December bag. It's a great color that is build able. The more you put on, the more bold the look. So, you can have a sheer tint of red, or full on bold red lips. The color stays on for a good amount of time as well.
Amanda G.
miami
I really like the color of this lip gloss-lip stick but I admit it is very sticky. I advise one swipe since it will be pigmented enough to wear and show the color without feeling like your lips are stuck together or stuck to a someone you would kiss .
Lydia A.
Los Angeles, CA
Oh yess i love this lip gloss it is supper pigmented for a lip gloss and i love that you get great color payout and its not sticky or think at all but its not watery either. I don't know about the smell though but other than that just great.
Lauren O.
I was a little hesitant about how the color would look on me but it is no where near as red as I thought it would be by looking at the color in through the packaging. It is much more subtle. It has a sheer shine to it also. It looks great on.
Yana L.
The color is great! If you moisturize your lips prior application, it applies smooth and is not as sticky as most lip glosses. After it wears off it leaves your lips a bit stained so its not too visible that the gloss is off!
Maria R.
I got this lip gloss in in the December Ipsy bag and I first I thought I would not like it because I've never worn red lipstick or gloss and I don't like to wear gloss but I tried it and the color is nice, it's not as dark as I thought it would be and it's also not sticky. It gives a nice pop of color to the lips.
Haley V.
Manchester, KY
The color is fabulous, and I love how the gloss glides on and feels on my lips. The color is so red that I tend to blot it after I put it on, as I'm not much for the bold red...I wish I could pull it off, but I feel so awkward!
Breanna H.
Palm Bay, FL
I really thought I was going to like this product until I put it on my lips. It looks cheap and ugly. Doesn't go on well. But it lasts for a long time, and is not sticky. Maybe a different color would have been better for me.
Lizeth H.
Moreno Valley, CA
Any trick to make the red not too noticeable?
Blanca C.
Do you think this is worth the price?
Kari O.
Malone, NY
I have never used this brands lip gloss. Is long lasting and affordable?
angela g.
BRONX, NY
How would u wear this so its not so sheer
Trisha W.
Villa Rica, GA
Does anyone know if this color comes in a matte?