BY BE A BOMBSHELL COSMETICS

Be a Bombshell Hot Mess
  • "I got this in my ipsy bag I love the color and formula however I would not pay full price for this theres cheaper options that are just as good!" in 30 reviews
  • "I got this lip gloss in in the December Ipsy bag and I first I thought I would not like it because I've never worn red lipstick or gloss and I don't like to wear gloss but I tried it and the color is nice, it's not as dark as I thought it would be and it's also not sticky." in 11 reviews
  • "This lip stain/lip gloss has not only a beautiful packaging but also a gorgeous red. Well pigmented that is also long lasting better than expected and the price is right. " in 10 reviews
  • "i love it but i expected it to be brighter...its more like jus a really lipgloss if i wanted a bright red i have to wear red lipstick underneath " in 9 reviews
  • "I do have trouble finding true reds with my skin tone so realistically it could just be me but it is a great color anyway and its perfect if you want a red color but you don't want to deal with lipstick." in 6 reviews
Ariana T.
Selinsgrove, PA
I received this gloss in my December Ipsy bag and I love it! It's a great shade of red that I can layer with other lipsticks or glosses to really play up or down the color. I find that it works really well when the lips are lined first in pencil and then with a balm before application. The gloss is not sticky and the color lasts a long time, which is great for a gloss. Overall, I was very impressed!
Maryann K.
Conway, AR
I in general hate lip gloss, its always sticky and doesn't give good color payoff. So unless its the Buxom Lip glosses I try to stay away. I got the Bombshell lip gloss in hot mess in my December Ipsy bag and I have been wearing it nonstop, its a nice shiny red that's not to BAM, but leave a nice stain on your lips that will last all day for that subtle bit of color. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a non-sticky long lasting gloss.
Kira C.
Biddeford, ME
I love this lip gloss! I just received this in my December Ipsy bag and love it! It looks extremely red, but it goes on sheer. Which is amazing! I'm wicked pale, so red lip color is hard for me to pull off without looking like a clown. This is definitely a re-purchase gloss in my book. I love it! The formula is also great. Not drying or too sticky.
Ruby G.
Clinton, OK
The formula is just the right amount of sticky. There is no need to wear red lipstick underneath, the color payoff is fantastic. The applicator is very study and makes applying it a breeze. Definitely a nice addition to your lip gloss collection.
Robin J.
Tacoma, WA
I love red, and a good red gloss is pretty when it's done right. This is one of them. I got this in my IPSY bag and love the finish. It's not sticky and doesn't wear off quickly, and can be worn over a pencil, or to shine up your red lipsticks. I have not been disappointed in any of their products. Good pigmentation, and long lasting.
Jocelyn D.
Honestly, this is more of a lip stain than a lip gloss, if you ask me. This super bright red color can work on almost any skin tone, I think, and it can be toned down just by simply dabbing a tissue against your lips. The range of intensity with this lip color is amazing. Personally, it is very bold for me, so I only wear it on special occasions, meaning that it will probably last me forever.
Jackie L.
Brooklyn, NY
The color u see from the outside is the color u get. it is highly pigmented that u don't need to put a lot. it doesn't have that sticky feel like other glosses i have tried . I actually forget I am wearing a lip gloss because it feels like a lip balm on my lips. It's not long lasting so after eating or drinking you will need to re-apply.
Victoria J.
Redding, CA
The color was beautiful. It lasted a couple of hours but then i had to re apply. Which i had anticipated and didn't mind. The texture when it dries is a little weird but all in all it is a beautiful lipstick. I have tried it in a couple of shades and will most likely buy again!
Angelica W.
Oneonta, NY
I loved my December Ipsy bag, but this is the only product that came in it that I didn't like at all.

I was so excited for it and wanted to like it so badly.

But unfortunately I found it extremely drying to the point where it literally burned my lips. This is something that I have never experienced from a lip product.

The color is pretty, though. Nice for the holidays.
Allison S.
Green Bay, WI
I was a little scared of this gloss at first because it looks so bright and I am pretty pale. But it goes on pretty sheer and is actually very pretty on! It's a little sticky and I find that I need to reapply every few hours. If you wanted a brighter look, this would look great over red lipstick!
Lizeth H.
Moreno Valley, CA
Any trick to make the red not too noticeable?
Blanca C.
Do you think this is worth the price?
Kari O.
Malone, NY
I have never used this brands lip gloss. Is long lasting and affordable?
angela g.
BRONX, NY
How would u wear this so its not so sheer
Trisha W.
Gary, IN
Does anyone know if this color comes in a matte?