Be a Bombshell Hot Mess
Be a Bombshell Hot Mess
By Be a Bombshell Cosmetics
Kari O.
Malone, NY

I have never used this brands lip gloss. Is long lasting and affordable?

Trisha W.
Trisha W.
Gary, IN
2 years, 2 months ago
Yes it is long lasting. I found it to be very affordable. I love the color Hot Mess. Its perfect for a night out or during the day. It lasts about 6 hours without reapplying.
Angel I.
Angel I.
2 years, 5 months ago
It lasts a while but is costly! There are many more that are great and affordable.
boobs&blonde ♡.
boobs&blonde ♡.
2 years, 6 months ago
It is definitely affordable! But I didn't find it to be that long lasting. I reapplied every couple of hours.