Jennifer W.
Brentwood , TN
I was a little scared when I first saw the Be a... Bombshell lip gloss in Hot Mess. That red is so intense, I didn't think it could possibly look good on my face! Lo and behold, the angled sponge-tip applicator delivers a gorgeously sheer pinkish-red, with a finish that looks more like a stain than a gloss. If you apply a bit more, the color becomes brighter and the finish becomes shinier. It has no scent or flavor, and it's not sticky. Best of all, it healed my slightly chapped lips overnight. I love this gloss!